ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ-ɢᴏ

Start from the beginning

"I love Lily's short hair too! Thhhhiiisss muccchhh!!!"

°.✩┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈🌙┈┈∘┈┈┈∘┈┈∘┈┈✩.°

"Hm, it's all right then…" I finally stood up from the tub and patted my body dry before wrapping my body with a towel.

I opened the drawer by my bed and paid a glance at the shear.

Snip! Snip!

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ | 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

Noon, when the sun is not that scorching hot when hitting someone's skin. It is the time when the sun is descending from its peak in the sky to somewhat before its terminus at the horizon in the west .

At this hour, commoners and servants are usually busy buying ingredients for meals they will serve to their family and lords for dinner and if they are lucky enough, they can get the complete ingredients for dessert. The perfect time for a certain brunette to walk by and squeeze within the crowds.

His hazel eyes were looking around, searching for something… or someone.

"Move it, boy!" He heard in the distance to see a man, dressed in silk, nudging a blonde boy by the stomach, "Those tofus are mine! They are half the price and I touched them first!" he heard the man utter once again and started making his way while gripping the handle of his sword tighter.

"Uwaaah, a cheap but good looking tofu! What a good deal!" another voice interrupted, making the man divert his attention to them and stop on his track.

It was Allen, holding the tofu up like it was so precious.

"With such a cheap deal and a good quality tofu I can buy more and make more dishes at home for our restaurant…" He said, thinking out loud as he rubbed his chin, "Old man, I'll take 20 pieces of this! Please pick the good quality ones for me!"

"Coming up!"

"Oi, young man! Those tofus are mine! Give them back to me before I-" Allen ignored the man as he pointed to the big jiggly tofu on the side, "Ooooohhh, that's so biggg! Can I take that instead?"

"of course, Hahaha!"

The man got irked, he moved closed to Allen and grabbed his shoulder, "Listen to me when I'm talking! Don't you dare turn your back at me, young lad!!"

"Huh?" Allen turned around to him, looking down with a bored look. The happy spirit that was around him earlier is now gone, what's left now is just an intimidating gaze like that of a tiger to a small vulnerable pig , "Who are you?" he asked, making the man flinch.

"I-I want to buy that tofu! Give it to me at once!" he demanded.

"Why would I?"

"Do you not know me?!?"

"Yeah, I do not." Allen smiles, "Y-you-"

The man from far away continues to watch with interest, but he is searching for an opportunity to get close to them. Which he cannot get.

Allen glanced back at the big tofu the Owner packed for him, "So you want that?"

"Y-yeah!"

"Too bad I also want it." Allen then took the basket the owner was grasping, "Just take the smaller ones, it will still be the same. You still need to cut it"

At this time, some of the crowd started circling them. Interested in what they are arguing about.

"You know it's just Tofu-"

"It's not just tofu, young man!"

"Hmmm… I don't care." He answered, looking at the shop owner, "Old man, how much is it?"

"3 silvers-"

"I'LL BUY IT FOR 10 SILVERS!" The chubby guy shouted, making everyone shock except the brunette and Allen who was looking at him for his foolishness, "15 silvers."

"50 silvers!!"

"55 silvers."

"Both of you, my tofus doesn't worth that much-"

"5 gold!!!!"

"..."  Allen was silent.

"Tch, no more money lad? Well, looks like the tofu is mine-"

"9 gold" Allen declared, "Take it or leave it."

Feeling disgraced, the man says out loud, "1 minerva!"

"Mister, that is too much-"

"What are you talking about, old man? I am a servant of a royalty, do you think I am not capable of paying you?" he looked back to Allen with a smirk on the face "I won."

"Hmm, foolish old man." Allen mumbled before he asked for the ones he was going to take earlier, "Th-this will be on the house, young man. Go on." the owner reassured him which he smiled at.

"Aiya, I'll tell my family to permanently take fresh ingredients from you. If ever you are still going to sell here." he glanced at the man on his side, "Well, I must go now. Thank you for the entertainment." and he started walking away.

"Humph! That lad just wasted my time for nothing." the chubby man turned around and was about to walk away when he was stopped by some bystanders, “I think you are forgetting something."

"Ha? What are you talking about?? Get out of my way! "he answered, as the others argued back.

"How could you! After playing a bet with that young man earlier, you will forget about it like it didn't happen?"

"If he is just like this, a servant from the palace, why do we still listen to their(royalties) orders?"

"It was also his fault for falling into that child's trap, how absurd!"

"I-"

Pushed on one corner, he was forced to pay the shop owner(as the old owner reassuring him that it's all right) with his 2 years worth of salary. He cannot believe, he has fallen into that obvious trap of that boy!

He was furious and pledged to take revenge if ever he saw him again, for the money and humiliation he had encountered.

"Achoo!”

The mysterious man chuckled in amusement for what he had witnessed. He starts walking away from the crowd and back to his people which he waves to at.

Allen, who was heading to the palace by foot, was not aware of how much adventure and drama he will encounter. Part of it is related to some things that will help him know more about what happened 10 years ago….

"Ah!! I FORGOT MY BAG FROM BRIGITTE!!"

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited by:thelazykrazie
Date:Monday, June 7 2021

Aiya, idk what to feel abt this chapter. I barely have any inspiration to write these days. So many stuffs are happening this month and It's just starting. Hope its not boring tho, take care bbs. I love you guys