The Fighting

Y/N and Kirishima have been dating for about 2 years now. You both are out of school and are now pro heroes. For a while you and Kirishima have been having more arguments than you both would like. Part of this is due to you both getting jealous of the other people around each other. Kirishima is jealous of you hanging out with Sero and Kaminari and in turn you are jealous of him hanging out with Bakugou and Mina. You both knew you shouldn't be jealous because they were in happy relationships of their own. One day in particular though the argument spiraled out of either of your controls. Y/N started saying shit like; "Why do you always have to butt into my life!" And Kirishima responded with; "Why do you have to always be with Sero and Kaminari when I'm not around?! What's up with that?" Which only made the situation worse. "Oh so I'm not allowed to have friends that I can talk to when your not with me!" Y/N yelled. "You know that's not what I meant." Kirishima grunted. "Oh so what the fuck did you mean then!" Y/N yelled. "I don't have to tell you what I mean bitch!" Kirishima scoffed. To this Y/N walked ever so closely to Kirishima and reared back to slap him. You were already in tears and you would not let him call you a bitch. I will not be called a bitch. Y/N thought. Kirishima started to walk towards the front door saying; "I think it would be best if we took a break"