4- Hero basic training

Hi y'all! It took me a while, but I got enough material to publish. Enjoy!

It was the third day of going to school at UA high, and you already felt exhausted. Aside from physical training, you had already been assigned with enough homework to start a small fire.

You had learned some more info about your classmates, too. Pony Tsunotori was an exchange student from America, and that's why her Japanese sounded off. Monoma had even tricked her into saying a bad word. Why would he even do that? It seems he was more of the...aggravating type.

Vlad King was positioned at the front of the room. "Alright class, today we will be doing something slightly different! We will be having... Hero basic traini-!"

"I AM HERE, WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" Wait, All Might?

Your homeroom teacher gave the blond an appraising look. "Did you really have to interrupt me like that? Hmph. Alright students! Today you will be training with All Might! Before you go, you'll change into your hero costumes!" Vlad King raised an arm pointing toward the back wall as it extended to reveal cubbies, with a number in the outside of every one, corresponding to each students seat number. "These were created based on your quirk descriptions and requests! After you change, it's on to the main event for today! I better see outstanding performances from each of you! Don't let me down!"

"Yes, sir!" The class chimed.

"Err... Grab your costume and head to the locker rooms!" All Might clearly had no experience in the field of teaching, he was acting like you all were loaded bombs that would go off at any minute.

You shook your head and made your way to the locker rooms with the rest of the class.

~

Once changed, you followed your classmates to a spread of asphalt. Everyone's costumes were so cool! Well, except for Shiozaki's. You did your best to stifle a laugh as it looked like the top half of her costume was haphazardly wrapped up in toilet paper or something.
Your design wasnt the best, but you supposed it was okay...

Your breath caught when you saw Komori. You gasped and ran up to her. "Oh my God, your costume is so cool!"
She blushed. "T-thanks.."

Shiozaki gasped and gave you an incredulous look. "Don't say the lord's name in vain!"

"Sorry.." you muttered.

All might cleared his throat."Today we will be performing mock battles!
You'll each be sorted into pairs, and pitted against each other! One team will be the Heros, and the other the Villians! Here are the teams!"

Team A:
Y/n L/n, Itsuka Kendo

Team B:
Yui Kodai, Juzo Honenuki

Team C:
Yosetsu Awase, Ibara Shiozaki