drabble

"Hey baby..~" He whispered in a sweet yet sultury voice, him slightly pushing down on your thighs.

"Hm...?" You opened your eyes slightly to be met by his ocean blue eyes. "Oh.. Hi baby.." You mumbled slightly, this wasnt a new experience. Usually when Scaramouche caught you doing something he wasnt fond of, he'd kidnap you, bringing you back to his bedroom.

Currently, you were tied to a chair with rope colored similarly to the qingxiu. His hands were cold sending shivers down your spine as he traced his fingers beneath your jaw.

"Y'know... You really fucked up this time Darling.." He said into your neck before biting into you. He was like a little vampire as he broke threw your skin, his cold hands sending sparks of electricity all threw out as his fingertips played with your nipples. You started letting out small whimpers in hopes to earn more from him. "Nu-uh... This is a punishment Kitten."

It had been a few minutes and Scaramouche was starting to get fed up with your neediness. "Fine. If you want a punishment, that's what you'll get." He got up off your lap, pulling out a box. From it he grabbed three things, one being a blindfold made of pure silk which he softly wrapped around your eyes letting his equally as soft hands graze your face.

"Now. Do you want to countine with this?" He asked in a serious manner.

"Yes." You responded, eager to have him touching you again, with his cold and delicate hands.

"Ok, the safe word is cecilia, like the flower."

"Understood."

With that sorted he felt comfortable enough taking the glittering knife and slowly carving his name into your chest. The warm, red, liquid oozing out of the fresh wounds and staining the white rope that criss-crossed over your body.

"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝.. 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄?"

––––––––

if this does well ig I'll make an actual Scaramouche smut