Why is he in my room?!

"Hey, uhm I'm sorry but this isn't your room" I said
"Yeah, I know but I think you know who I am. I flirted with you on the stage." Damiano said
"Oh yeah I-"
He made an step towards me.
"The first time I saw you in the hallway I thought you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I mean I'm not wrong. You are the prettiest girl." he said and smirked
He walks a few more steps towards me and looks into my eyes.
"This isn't real right. This can't be real! Damiano is flirting with me again!" I thought
I'm shy but I shoot my shot and flirt back: "It's funny because I thought the same thing about you"
Damiano looks on my lips and back into my eyes. My heart is pounding so fast because I know he's gonna ki-"
He leans in for a kiss.
His veiny hands touches my waist and I feel the butterflies in my stomach.
He stopps the kiss, looks into my eyes and says: „By the way my name is Damiano. But you can call me daddy"
What did he just say?! I should call him DADDY?!
His hands slides under my shirt as he continues the kiss.
"Do you want this babygirl?" He asks
„I- uhmmm y-yeah but isn't your press conference starting now." I said.
"Yes. In fifteen minutes. But I prefer to be with you. And I want you. Now."
His left hand slides a little more under my shirt and he unclips my black bra. It's falls down on the floor.
He takes off his red leather jacket, which he also worn on stage.
Suddenly Damiano pushes me against the wall and kisses down my neck.
I moan gentle.
Our hips get closer and I can feel how is dick gets hard.
He looks into my eyes and now I start to kiss down his neck. He leaves out a moan.
My hands slide down his abs and I slowly open his belt, then his red Jeans.
I get down my knees but before I could begin Damiano said: "You're so bad baby"
I stripp down his underwear and start to suck on his dick.
He leaves out even a bigger moan.
„ahhhhh mhhh baby this is so good."
I start to suck harder and Damiano's moans gets louder.
"I'm going to cume babygirl. Mhhhhh"
I stopped, before he could cume.
"Oh babygirl, so this is what you want."
He rips down my Clothes and I'm fully naked.
He rams his finger inside me.
I moan: "mhhhh"
He rams another finger inside me. His middle and ringfinger starts to get faster. And I feel how my pussy gets wet and closer.
"Damiano I'm going to cu- ahhh"
His finger touches my G-spot and I know I'm going to cume in a few seconds.
"What did you call me"
"Damiano"
"I said you should call me daddy"
"Ahhhhh"
I cume on his fingers. But he didn't pull them out. He continues and gets even faster.
"We can do this all night, if you're not going to call me daddy"
I look into his eyes and say: "okay daddy"
But before I could cume again he pulls his fingers out of me.
He steps a few steps beside me and graps a condom out of his leather jacket, that lays down on the floor.
Damiano says: "We need some protection baby"
As he wanted to open the condom, I hear a voice that comes from the hallway.
"Damiano, where are you" The voice yells
"Who is this" I asked
"This is vic, the bassist. The press conference is going to start I think. We're gonna continue this baby." Damiano says
He put his clothes on again and whisper in my ear: "Meet me at the hotel at 3 a.m at room 289."
He kisses me a last time and opens the door.
"Damiano we have to go. Where were you?! This isn't even our room. Come on now" Victoria said and they leave.
"I cant believe this. What h-he and I did just-
I guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight" I thought
I put my clothes on again and take a deep breath to come down.