I kiss my teeth and roll my eyes, "well that will have to be tossed out of the window, for now, I need to be by his side at all times, and besides, " I raise my head slightly, "any chance Francis gets to be back in the same bed as me he would come crawling on his hands and knees, it's the power of women I tell you, " I say with a proud smirk.

××××

AFTER MAKING sure that Nicolas and the babies are at peace and safe in their chambers Victoria and my ladies dash through the palace in a hurry.

"I want you all to keep your eyes and ears on the lookout for any word about the king's health, and I want to be the first one to hear when he dies because know its coming, so inform my loyal guards to keep posted at his majesty's chamber doors, " I explain as quickly as possible.

"Also Victoria keep an eye on the prince, there mustn't be a hair out of place with him because he is the only male heir from Francis and I, " I mumble.

Victoria nods her head in understanding.

"I need to make sure that I have Francis in my bed by tonight, I don't need any interruptions, also Susana I need you to talk with our old friend Nostradamus and ask him for an untraceable poison that can kill someone within seconds..." I said as we stop in the throne room.

My words make Victoria and my ladies stop dead in their tracks. "A poison? For who?" Susana asked with much shock in her tone.

A gentle smile comes to my face as I turn to Victoria and my ladies with my head raised. "The King of France is going mad, he is bound to die soon but I want to speed up the process, I am tired of being married to a lousy Prince, and when Francis is on the throne then we can finally do something about Catherine and her awful ways, "  I explain with still having a smile on my face that is evil but kind at the same time.

My ladies all sigh in relief and agree with my plan but Victoria looks at me with horror and fear in her eyes.

I tilt my head as my eyes go to Victoria. "you don't agree with the plan Victoria?"

Victoria's face falls into a frustrated frown. "I know you want to be queen of France but do you think it's a good plan to kill the king of France!" She exclaims.

My smile fades away quickly, "Victoria let me just remind you who is the Queen of Spain–" I raise my head while taking a step closer to her,
"I am, so that means that I basically control a lot of things and people, and don't mistake the kindness that I've shown towards you as weakness, because I could ruin your existence with just a snap of the finger, " I say with power laces through my words.

Victoria gulps and nods her head quickly.

My gentle smile appears back on my face and I turn my heel and continue walking into the throne room with my ladies and Victoria following behind me.

"Oh and Victoria, please tell the prince to meet me in my chambers tonight, tell him that it's urgent and I need to speak with him, " I say with a smirk.

My ladies giggle and Victoria nods her head and goes off to find the bright-haired prince.

I take a deep breath in and smile widely. "Inés you are going to be Nicolas's governor for the night, I don't want my Nic to have a bad sleep or worry too much so keep him close to you, " I said smiling.