Holy shit! I felt as if a current just ran past down all over my body when his tongue rolled my name.

 " Thank you, Mr.Khan. " I replied back with a small smile. 

I tried to be as formal as possible. Thus, he nodded his head in a positive manner and left the living room. This made me wonder upon that does he know that I am appointed as his secretary? Moreover, I will be living under the same roof as him. He is seriously fine with it?

Whatever! I shrugged my shoulders and followed Nani, who escorted me to my room. Let's just see what the future holds for me. Hopefully, I would be able to handle everything, no matter how critical and ugly the situation turns out.

|| Aryan ||

" You are Fired! Don't fucking ever show me your face again! " I screamed at the recent secretary.

Bloody fucking idiots! They very well know that I hate mistakes, still this good for nothing piece of shit could not even do one job accurately. If I have to spend the time and energy doing his job, then why should I waste my money on him?

When the hell is my new secretary about to arrive?! Moreover, this Adish (best friend) thinks of her as the best candidate yet. When I told him that all these girls are nothing but greedy bitches, Adish argued with me saying that she is not like the rest of them. Well, this honestly makes me wonder. Adish never praises someone generally, it takes a lot for him to trust someone and then defend them; however, she impressed him with just one interview. 

Thus, he even challenged my sanity! He really thinks that I would fall for her. Laugh Out Loud!

" Richard, get my car ready. We are heading home. " I spoke to my chauffeur.

~ Skip the time to reach home ~

Therefore, arriving at home I walked inside through the main entrance. As I headed towards the Living Room area, I could hear sweet giggles and my Nani's voice. She seemed happy and overjoyed. The other person's voice felt like soothing music, I have never heard such a pure and sweet voice!

Thus, shrugging my thoughts I walked into the Living Room. Then, I remembered Nani informing me that her best friend's granddaughter would be staying with us, to which I readily declined. I would never allow some random person to roam in my house and staying with my family! However, I had to agree to her request after Nani's emotional blackmail and her cute puppy face. I could never say no to her! Thanks to God, she does not look like any annoying brat or something!

I walked towards them and saw the girl talking to Nani, maybe that's her. I think she sensed my presence, because all of a sudden she just went quite and looked down at her hands, playing with her wrist watch. Then, she looked up when Nani introduced me as her eldest grandson. She looked shocked and surprised at the same time.

Fine, I will admit she looks very lovable! Those big round brown orbs, which are looking at me with a surprised expression. As if she is a little kid who got caught while stealing her favorite chocolate. Thus, she stood up in order to greet. I must say she looked very cute in those light blue flared jeans and a white over-sized t-shirt. Adorable! 

Her long jet black hair were crashed over her shoulders. At that moment, I just wanted to run my fingers through them, and feel the silky hair texture. Her fascinating pouty pink lips, I just wanted to feel how she tasted. 

Holy shit! What is wrong with me?I had never got fascinated in any of the girls, that I have been in a relation in the past. Here I am praising her natural beauty, imagining her lips on mine. Fuck control Aryan! I smirked slightly, because maybe I was not the only one noticing/checking her out, she was doing the same thing. Thus, I cleared my throat in order to gain her attention. 

" Yes, Nani. I remember, well, I am happy to see you. Hope you have a comfortable stay here. " I said looking at Nani trying to figure out the girl's expressions. She just held a straight poker face.

" Welcome, Miss Inaayie...." I spoke again not being too sure.

" Inaaya. I'm Inaaya Umaiza Malik, Mr.Khan. " Inaaya corrected me and introduced herself.

" Welcome, Inaaya. Please, feel comfortable and at home. " I spoke.

" Thank you, Mr.Khan. " Inaaya replied back with a small smile. 

Therefore, I nodded my head in a positive manner and left the Lving Room, heading towards my bedroom.

" Inaaya. " I spoke under my breath as I reached my room. What a sweet name! I like the sound of her name, it rolled in my tongue at ease. However, I did not like her calling me as Mr.Khan.

God! I really need to avoid her! 

Enjoy! Bye <3

Do vote and comment.