Part 4

The sound of your sisters' giggles subsided as you walked further down the hallway to Lady Dimitrescu's chambers. As you entered, you noticed a fire had been lit and the bed covers had been pulled back, ready for the night. You hadn't even got to the bed when you felt her hand on your waist and her kiss behind your ear.

'Did you miss me today?' Lady D whispered, her warm breath on your neck sent shivers through your whole body.

'I don't like when you leave.' You turned around to face her and held her face with your hands, pulling her in for a passionate, wet kiss.

You felt her other hand on you and your body was lifted off the ground for a few moments. You wrapped your legs around her waist, tightly, as she took you to bed.

'I don't like leaving you either' she muttered into your mouth and let herself gently fall onto bed, with you underneath her.

You sucked her tongue further inside your mouth and felt her pushing her hips against you. Her kisses started lowering to your neck, making you squeeze her between your legs tighter. Alcina pushed the neckline of your dress down, planting her lips on the skin of your cleavage along the way, until she could no longer push it without ripping it. She allowed you to sit up and helped pull your dress over your head, exposing your breasts. She took a moment to observe you lay back down before she lowered herself to your chest.

You felt her tongue on your skin, dragging over your nipple before she took it in her mouth and gently sucked, making you close your eyes and bite your bottom lip. Your shivering body indicated you wanted more, which she was happy to oblige. Her larger stature allowed her to engulf the entirety of your breast with her mouth, her tongue flicking inside, shooting waves of pleasure through you. She switched sides but massaged your now wet breast with her hand. You were happy to let her continue endlessly, but couldn't wait to retrieve the gesture.

As her breath and kisses trailed downwards, you couldn't help but thrust your hips up to her, an unbearable ache between your legs. Her kisses could not come quick enough. She smiled at you, sensing your eagerness. The palm of her hand pushed against your groin and the air left your lungs.

'You're already wet.' she giggled.

You had been wet since that look she gave you, earlier in the evening.

Lady D slid your underwear off you and placed herself comfortably. She put her hands under your hips and pinned you in place. She laid her lips on your thigh, dangerously close to your aching. Her teeth grazed your skin and suddenly her wet, wide tongue trawled from your thigh, over your labia, onto your slit and up to your clitoris. She mouthed it and you felt as if you could have passed out. The soft, wet inside of her mouth against you was almost too much to take and you let out a moan, louder than you had anticipated.

'Shh, honey...' she hummed against you, making it worse.

As she pleasured you with her mouth, you felt her fingers entering you, slowly at first, then picking up pace. You arched your back as she pressed inside, not relenting on suction. Your breathing was now so laboured that sound was no longer something you were able to produce. Your hands ran through Lady Dimitrescu's hair as you climaxed, pushing your body against her mouth and fingers, but it took every last drop of willpower for you not to push her head down against you. You didn't have to, in reality, as she was doing it herself. Somehow a growl managed to escape your throat and the waves started to slow down and lose intensity.

Alcina pulled herself up your body to kiss you, brushing your hair back with her hands, and with it the sweat that had formed on your temples. You could taste yourself in her mouth, which made you want to go down on her even more.

'I'm messing your dress up' you giggled.

She got up and indeed there was a wet patch on her waist.

'Tut tut...' she smiled, turning around to let you unbutton her. You couldn't do it fast enough, but moments later her dress was falling off her, she pushed her lace underwear down with it and you unfastened her brassiere.

You started kissing her chest even before she had fully laid back down. Despite your mouth being more modest than Alcina's, you weren't going to let this limit you. Being with her was an extraordinary experience. Her scent, the feel of her soft skin, her taste. You craved it.

You straddled her waist and traced her breasts with your lips, kissing, nibbling, sucking, whilst her fingers were on your hair, keeping it out of your face. When her moans urged you to lower your attention, you slid your wet body on hers, moving backwards, downwards. She bent her knees up, allowing you to slide back between her legs and you felt her hips thrust up to yours. For a few moments you both moved in sync, rubbing your genitals against each others', low moans intersected with your strained, erratic breaths.

You slid all the way down from her crotch and she looked down to you with furrowed brows, which mere seconds later relaxed as your mouth quickly made its way to her clit. You made sure it was sloppy and fervent. You entered her with four fingers initially, but shortly after your whole hand was inside her. A murmured whine indicated she was nearly there and you intensified your efforts on both fronts. Her orgasm came with a powerful, guttural moan, her body quivering before you.