Sic Parvis magna( Greatness from Small beginnings.)

The Mission was Supposed to be Easy. Simple Escort Mission. Deliver a former White Fang Operator To The Atlas Military, But Instead the Operator was Killed And Ren was Injured because of a miscalculation in Jaune's Plan. They returned to beacon with a Mission Report and Nora Blamed Jaune for what happened to Ren. Even though Jaune Apologized to her over and Over. But what broke him and His Heart Was The Fact His Partner Revealed the Truth About him....she Revealed Jaune's Transcripts To Nora And By a Byproduct to the Whole School.

The next Weeks were Awful for Jaune. If he wasn't Getting Beat up he was Getting Nearly Killed in Combat Class. And In lunch he sometimes Get food tossed at him or Stuff spilled on him or Just Straight up Making him Trip and Fall Face First Into His Food.

And Every single one of those Days he would Go to the Headmaster's Office So His Team Could Kick Him Off Of it. To his Surprise each time The Headmaster said he wouldn't because of The Potential Jaune Possesses. They however Continue to berate him.

Jaune Was also Threatened to not Step a Single Foot in the Dorm.....Otherwise Nora will take away Jaune's Ability to Walk ever again. So he was Forced to sleep on the Rooftop. The First few Nights Were Rough since he would sleep on the Floor Of The Roof. But eventually he found a Better Sleeping Place on the Roof. He slept on the Construct of the Entrance to the Rooftop.

 He slept on the Construct of the Entrance to the Rooftop

However it wasn't all that bad....Jaune still had his Family and Friends. There was No way it Would Get any worse than it was Now................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Right?

Jaune Walked To His Sister team's Room where His Friends were And As he was About to enter the Romm he heard them Talking......

In Team Rwby's Dorm...

Ruby: Sis you can't be Serious!

Yang: I'm sorry Ruby. Jaune is a Good person and All but he just Keeps Getting Hurt, And I don't want our Childhood friend to die.

Ruby: I mean...I understand your point. But crushing his dream like that!? His dream is no different than mine, You might as well crush mine too.....

Blake: I mean I don't want him to get hurt either. I don't want my Golden Retriever To Die.

Weiss: How Does Arc And A Golden Retriever have come to this Conversation? But I agree, a Dolt he may be but he is still a Friend of mine.

Coco: I have to hand it to Lover Boy, not everyone can Make Velvet here fall head over heels For them. And His Energy his Attitude just Remind you sometime of a Golden Retriever. Loyal and Trustworthy. I think he is a Keeper.

Fox: I mean I always wanted a Baby Brother so I'm cool with him. But seeing him hurt and Just Shrugging it off as Nothing....is just Painful to watch. I wish he would stand on his Own.