🎶Coffee🎶

When you meet your mafia ex-boyfriend at cafe
By @jjnsvff_7

Y/N's POV

"OMG, I am getting late" I shouted as I was getting late for my college. I took a quick shower , ate my breakfast and was getting ready to leave. I was walking as I heard someone yelling my name. "Y/N wait." I looked behind and saw Lisa running towards me. "Lisa, slow down" "Y-Y/N we are getting late." I checked the time, just 7 minutes were left. "Let's go Lisa otherwise we will get late." We both rushed to the college. Thank god our teacher was late today due to some personal reason.

Time skip: Lunch Break
Y/N's POV

It was lunch break so I and Lisa decided to eat in the college canteen. "Y/N come here, two seats are empty here." Lisa said to me holding her food tray with one hand and her phone with the other hand. Then we went to sit at the empty two seats Lisa showed me. "Y/N, did you hear about a new cafe opening near my house this Saturday?" Lisa asked me and l replied "No." Then Lisa asked "Are you free this Saturday? Y/N let's go to the new cafe then." I immediately replied "Yes sure let's go." Lisa then said, "Meet me at 5 p.m near my house." I replied "Ok."

Time skip: 1 hour later, at College Gate

I and Lisa bid goodbye to each other and headed home.

Time skip: evening 4:00 p.m
Y/N's pov

It was Saturday evening . I looked at the time, it was already 4:00 p.m and l got out of my bed and went to get ready I usually don't go out, but today Lisa forced me because some of her friends are joining us. I checked the time,"I think so I should leave now."

Time skip : near Lisa's house

I was walking towards Lisa's house, and I saw her with some of her friends. They were chatting and laughing. I quickly ran towards them. "Hey, Lisa" "Hey Y/N, you are perfect on time today." She said to me with a shocking face. I chuckled, "Not today, Lisa." We started laughing ."Ooh, I forgot to introduce to my friends." Lisa said. "Y/N, this is Rosé and Mark." I smiled and greeted them,"Hii." "Hii." they greeted me back. "So let's go." Lisa said with a exciting smile.

We entered the cafe, the cafe was small but it had a warm and cozy aura, the smell of coffee and freshly baked cakes was spread around the cafe. I was in thought when Lisa called out my name and said, "Let's go Y/N,there is a vacant seat over there." Lisa told me. We proceed to the vacant seat Lisa pointed out a few seconds ago. We sat and ordered.

Time skip: 15 minutes later

The door opened and the sound *ting* catched everybody's attention in the cafe. Then I saw the face which I never wanted to see in my whole life. It was…... Jeon Jungkook, the most dangerous mafia in Seoul and Laura. Tears started to fall from my eyes, immediately Lisa noticed the tears falling down my cheek. She wiped it and turned around to see where I was staring. She saw Jungkook and Laura clingy together and leaned near my ear and said "Don't cry over that asshole ok? Let's enjoy ourselves and have fun." Lisa said to me with a assuring tone. But… I still remember those days when we were deeply in love with each other, but now I only felt hatred.

I still remember it was our 1st year anniversary. We both were so happy. I thought that I finally found the love of my life. The one who will keep me safe and love me unconditionally. But.. not only my love, my best friend also betrayed me. Laura. She used me, just to be with Jungkook. I have never in my life thought that Laura would do something like this. She was an asshole just like him. They both broke my heart in millions of pieces. They were the most trusted people I had but, "Y/N drink your coffee otherwise it will get cold." Lisa said to me.