"Well, now there is a booked place for you in hell."

"Yes. And it's a throne!" I said as I disappeared into the kitchen. I poured myself some tea and sat down on the counter. I was internally cursing Brian when music echoed. It was from Abbey Road from the Beatles, the song was 'Oh! Darling!' Oh I knew what he was doing. Oh I so knew what he was doing. Soon enough he appeared inside the kitchen, with a great smile plastered upon his face. "No. Get away." I said knowing exactly what he was doing. 

He, of course, did not listen and he moved towards me. Taking ahold of my hands onto his he started moving to the beat of Paul McCartney's bass. I pushed him away but that didn't quite stop him. He pinned me around and I gave in. Of course, I hadn't forgiven him but anyways. I got along to the beat and we danced to the song. When we were young he would always put his records on and we would dance till I was out of breath. It was fun. I had a good childhood. I can't complain. Brian is an amazing brother. He always checked if I was having fun, if I was okay, if I needed any kind of help, above anything else. He was always there and still is. I think that's great of him. Of course, there are times I want to kill him but don't those times exist between every sibling? The song slowly drifted off coming to an end and with the last twist, we laughed at our dance. 

"Dancing is good, but open my curtains while I'm sleeping again and I will shave your hair off." I said grinning devilishly. Brian held his hands up in surrender and I grabbed a croissant and jolted down. 

"HELLO FAM!" Henry's characteristic voice echoed as he appeared inside the kitchen. He was smiling widely as he went and took his usual seat at the table. Brian and I both greeted him as we, too, sat down at the table. We almost always have breakfast together. I mean, throughout the years we have become a small family. Many people don't understand what sort of family we three could be but we do. Henry doesn't have siblings and while growing up he found that to us. I mean, I don't remember my life without Henry in it. We have been best friends since we were toddlers. Honestly. I don't have a memory that doesn't at least contain a bit of Henry. "So. Remember the guy that so unkindly invaded our club?" 

"Christopher, yes. Did you kick him out?" I asked. I remember Christopher. Not that I was thinking about him, much too invested on thinking about Roger every possible moment, which was yet another problem. The past few days, since Saturday that we watched The Doctor and had a fuckingfantastic time, I have been thinking about Roger non-stop. I craved his company. The way he laughs, talks, smiles, moves inside the room lighting it up in a way no one else can. Ugh this beautiful idiot... On Sunday, I didn't saw him, much to my dismay. Erin and I went at Deagle's and we practically locked ourselves in there studying. She and John seemed to be going very well. She was so happy when she was talking about him, in a way that made me happy too. I told her about Roger and everything that had happened the past few days and soon enough we were giggling like some teenage girls over them. And at the end of the day, I was able to admit that I am missing Roger like a madman. As I was thinking of all that, Henry was going on about how they made Christopher go under very careful investigation but they didn't find a convincing proof to get him kicked out. 

"I am considering putting drugs on his house. Then we can get someone to investigate there and TARA! Mr. Perfect will be out in a matter of seconds." He said. Really this boy is honestly capable of anything. But he would never hurt anyone on purpose, or at least a great amount of people...

"Henry, I hope you're joking." Brian told him. Of course, he hoped he is joking because if he got in trouble, Brian would be the one to get him out of it yet another time. Since we were young, Brian would always save our asses. 

"No, no he's got a point. It's clever. I'll get the coke." I went along with him. The face Brian had on was so priceless to see. 

"Thanks Ames, means a lot to me." Henry turned to me pretending to talk sincerely as we both put a great effort not to crack up laughing. Brian was looking between the two of us waiting for the parody to continue. "But save some for us too."