˚✧₊⁎89⁎⁺˳✧༚

Who made you cry and how did they comfort you?

♪Aquarius - Tsu

She was mad after something happens. She shouted loudly at you angrily when you were joking around her (you actually tried to cheer her up but she ended up feeling annoyed). You cried softly, and you didn't mean to annoy her. She comforted you by saying sorry, hugging you tightly...

"Y/n, I hope you're not angry about me..."

"It's ok Tsu, thanks.."

♪Pisces - Tokoyami 

You knew he was sick today when he went to school. You tried to tell him to rest and kept telling him not to force himself to do anything hard. However, he felt annoyed and kept ignoring you. You puled in a corner by yourself at lunch break. He found you and apologised to you. He also listened to you and let you to take care of him after school...

"Cough cough*"

"Tokoyami, drink some warm water, I'll peel some apples for you.."

"Thanks, Y/n..."

♪Aries - Todoroki

You were trying to show someone your newest dance movement. When you saw Todoroki waking in the corridor by himself, you decided to dance. But then, he totally ignored you and said it was annoying. You bursted into hot tears as it was the first time someone told you this. He quickly said sorry and wiped your tears. Later, you showed him the new dance....

"You're amazing and talented! I like your new dance movements!"

"Thanks, Todoroki kun!"

♪Taurus - Monoma

Being the same class as you, Monoma didn't really bother you much. However, you were alsways the one next to Kendo, helping her to stop Monoma from annoying class A. You once tried to stop him by yourself when Kendo isn't here. But he simply scolded you back. This made you sobbed. He was actually quite confused and worried because he didn't know that it will make you cry. He comfort you-

"Hey... em... I didn't mean to... erm... I- so sorry....."

"Sob* I'm... fine.... thank..s"

(And I could never imagine him being nice-)

♪Gemini - Bakugo

For some reason, you were quite unhappy today and you're being a bit emotional. You were walking in the hallway when you accidentally bumped into Bakugo. He shouted at you with a bunch of cursing words saying how careless you are. You cried out loudly and felt onto the floor immediately. He was surprised and super confused. He ended up sitting next to you, waiting you to calm down.

"...... *looks at you and turns away*...... *later, grabs a bag of tissue and hands to you"

"*looks at Bakugo and takes the tissue* thanks....."

♪Cancer - Mina

She was joking around as usual laughing all the way. You were sitting quietly in a corner writing a diary or doing whatever thing that you don't want anyone to know what  you're doing, when Mina suddenly jumped scare you. You were extremely embarrassed and a bit angry. You were so emotional that you bursted out into tears. She was shocked and worry, she apologised and stayed at your side to calm you down.

"Y/n... I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to.... I was just joking... I hope you don't mind this...."

"It's ok......"

♪Leo - Nejire 

This curious girl met you on the way back to the dorms. You were quite tired already and you hoped to get back to the dorms as soon as possible. But then, you bumped into Nejire. She kept asking you questions about how are you and what you did at school. Simply, just annoying you. You finally felt very annoyed and you cried in anger.

"Ahhh aaa... y/n... are you ok? Maybe I'll ask Mr. Aizawa to take care of you a bit? Let's get back to the dorms quickly!"

"*you said nothing and simply walked fast*"

♪Virgo - Denki

You always had your own secret drawing notebook that you allow nobody to read it. However, you forgot to put back into your school bag and put it on your desk at recess time. Denki knew it and he took the notebook to read. You saw him reading it and you snatched it back. He told you that those drawings are actually beautiful and laughed a bit (he didn't take anything serious). You were so upset that your tears came out by themselves, Denki then realised that he shouldn't be joking.

"Eh.... y/n?! ..... I... I'm sorry.... I didn't know.... don't cry..... don't  spoil your cute/handsome face...."

"*cries....*"

♪Libra - Uraraka

You were stressed out after all the tests and trainings. You wanted to rest for a day before you start studying for the exams again. Uraraka, didn't know that you were resting and she thought you were being lazy. She asked you to help her to do some necessary works. You were helped a bit in the beginning, but you were too tired that you started to cry softly. She noticed that and said sorry.

"I'm sorry y/n... I just think you're being lazy..."

"It's ok.... *still looks unhappy*"

♪Scorpius - Lida

You had a hard time doing maths, Lida was willing to help you. However, when came across math problems, you just couldn't understand anything. Lida just simply scolded you a bit for why you didn't know how to do them even he had taught you. You began crying a bit and said you've already tried very hard. He then comfort you and taught patiently again.

"It is because the rotation of x-axis is the (1,-2) point......."

"Ooooh, thanks!"

♪Sagittarius - Kirishima

Kirishima and you had became friends some while ago. But he started ignoring you these days and avoid talking with you in class and even through chats. You wanted to call him but he just decline you. You were really worry about that and cried sometime. Later, Kirishima found out you crying alone. He was sorry to make you cry, but he's gonna to make some special for you. 

On the day of your bday

"Happy birthday!!!!!"

"Eh...?! Is this ..... *cried in happiness*"

"You're crying again even I gave you this surprise party? Being crybabies aren't manly"

"Kiri!"

♪Capricornus - Tamaki

Tamaki is always being very shy even he was at his age. You were quite worry about him all the time because he was always being a 'scaredy-cat' and you have to be there to help him. You cried sometimes because of worrying him too much. Tamaki found out this and promises you to be braver :)

"I'll...... t-try...... *smiles*"

"Heheh, you're cute ^w^"

I just saw something- 10K?! Wow thanks so much TwT and also the followers... I'm so happy >w< 

I gonna give you guys more after my exams, I promise!