˚✧₊⁎6⁎⁺˳✧༚

Who is your best friend and why

♪Aquarius - Lida 

Both of you have a similar quirk that you can increase your speed. He also like your quirk and you two always train together, he'll also help you to study when you needed help

♪Pisces - Tsu (I like to call her Tsu, so never mind)

You're gentle and kind to others, she can easily become good friends with you, she trusts you a lot. You also like the way she looks like a frog, you won't laugh at her and thinks that she's cute when she says 'rabbit' (Awww (≧∀≦))

♪Aries - Mina

Both of you are optimistic and cheerful, she can joke around with you and you will laugh and smile with her. You guys are best-best-friends. 

♪Taurus - Deku

He knows that you're the same with him- quirkless, he is quite interested being friends with you. And after that you really became best friends. You share Secrets with each other often.

♪Gemini - Uraraka

Both of you became friends supa fast as you both have the same personalities. She smiles when she sees you. She also calls you by your nickname.

♪Cancer - Kendo

Both of you are in the same class, you treated her as your big sister a lot and admire her being so strong. She treats you as her younger siblings and both of you become best friends.

♪Leo - Koda

You saw him in the garden looking at the birds while you look at the flowers and plants. You feel more relaxing when someone is next to you enjoying the nature together, you became best friends.

♪Virgo - Denki

You get good grades because you're hard working, Denki always asks for your help so that he can improve his grades. You also train and tutor him. Later, other than studying, you chatted with him and walked home together, you became best friends.

♪Libra - Kirishima 

You cheer him up on the day he looses on sports day, he cries a bit on your shoulder, you pat his head and comfort him. From that day on, you both started chatting with each other and become best friends.

♪Scorpius - Ibara

You both became friends after the day of sports day as you found her interesting of her quirk. Sometimes you two fight with villains together with your quirks by putting poison on her hair and use her hair to attack. You have great teamwork.

♪Sagittarius - Tokoyami 

He is surprised that you have half light half darkness, you can train with him to help him control his dark shadow. You started to know now about him and become best friends.

♪Capricornus - Momo

You have good manners and self discipline, Momo thinks that she can become friends with you so you both started chatting to know more about each other. You also studied with her and visit her home, it was fun being around with her.

So this is not random pick, I put them for you guys according to the zodiac's personality on the first page of this bk, pls dun hate me if you didn't get your favourite character (;ω;)