"Perhaps. That's something we need to find out. I suspect Pixie and Edward were behind this maybe they used Bella to be extra convincing. You know Leona would've done anything to keep her safe." Jacob replied. The wolves agreed remembering how she had tried to stop Paul from phasing when Bella had slapped him.

"I have an idea about how we could find out, They will all be home soon but since they left Forks became our territory as well." Jared said. He explained the plan and the wolves agreed after a few adjustments were made. They quickly went to work. Sam, Leah and Seth went to the Cullen house, Jacob and Embry went to Bella's home and the rest prepared their part.

At the Cullen house they found six of the vampires. "Carlisle look." The blond female pointed them out first. The vampires gathered aside from Edward.

"Sam, what are you doing here?" Carlisle asked.

"Since you left Forks became our territory as well. Therefore you are trespassing."

"Well we are back now so you mutts can pull back to your own lands." blond female reacte.

"Rosalie, calm down." Carlisle shushed the female. "However she isn't entirely wrong. Can we discuss this?" He asked he Alpha.

"I don't know, your kind don't seem to be the type to discuss changes. You just decide and go." Sam frowned 

"If this is about Bella-." Leah snorted at the mention of Bella. Of course the younger Swan girl is the first that comes to mind. Did they even truly care about Leona?

"That subject is up too however I am not talking about her. I give you one hour to discuss this amongst yourselves, Swan girls included as they are involved too. Then meet us at the clearing you tend to use for your baseball games. Don't be late." Sam said leaving no room for discussion.

"We will be there." The wolves left. Once they were at the clearing Embry and Jacob just arrived as well. 

"Were you able to do your part?" Sam asked.

"Yes they are coming and bringing Bella. We left no room for discussing Leona not coming." Embry answered. Jacob seemed conflicted. He still liked Bella but she had a part in this thing and while Leona wasn't an imprint, she had done a lot for the pack and for Bella so he didn't get how Bella could repay her sister this way.

"Paul we need you to not lash out for this. Are you able to do that?" Sam turned to him with a concerned look.

Paul grimaced. "It won't be easy. But I will try my best. She sounded so upset Sam. So hurt that her own sister would do something like this."

"I know. If you can't do it then take patrol." Sam suggested with a hint of an order in it. Paul agreed knowing that if he didn't a full blown fight could take place.

"They're coming." Quil had been keeping watch as he was the easiest to move quietly.

"Okay everyone phase and remember not to think about our talk with Leona." Everyone nodded and phased aside from Sam. He would be the spokesperson for the pack.

The vampires approached with Carlisle up front as the leader and his mate next to him. Then on Carlisle's other side but behind were blondie and the big one and on the other side Pixie and the other blond male. Then at the back was Edward with Bella.

"We're here as we said." Carlisle began.

"There is one person missing. We requested both Swan girls to be here." Sam replied.

"Oh we thought Leona was with you considering Bella told us she's dating Paul." Carlisle answered. He seemed genuinely confused.

"None of us have seen her since the day of the funeral. She had gone home. So where is she?" They took note with how strange Bella looked. almost guilty or something.

"She's home. We hadn't told the others yet but she wasn't feeling well and asked to be excused." Edward answered.

"Bella why do you look so guilty? Did something happen?" Sam addressed the only human. She looked worse not knowing how to answer.

"It doesn't matter. Leona is home feeling unwell can we get on with this meeting?" Alice interrupted having a slightly bad feeling about the meeting.

"Alice, why do I feel deceit and fear from you and Edward? And guilt from Bella like he said?" Jasper wondered at the strange set of emotion.

"We had a slight argument with Leona before we left and didn't want to mention it. Don't worry Jasper." Edward replied distracting everyone again. Some of the Cullens were getting confused about what was even going on.

The wolves received quite a bit information about the clan. Like how the one named Jasper can sense emotions, how Alice and Edward seem to be covering for one another. and it was becoming obvious that not all the Cullens were involved with putting Leona in that dangerous place. Seth had been right. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this chapter is slightly longer than usual but that is with good reason.

I had asked in the previous one if you wanted to know what the wolves would do now or later. The answers I got all said you wished to know now. However When I wrote this part it became longer and longer so I split it in half but both parts are slightly longer than the usual 1000-1100 words.

As a thank you gift for the over 50k views and over 1300 votes I have decided to put up the second half today as well.

I must caution though, a secret is revealed and reasons for certain people to do certain things as well. I just hope you won't be disappointed with how it is revealed.