⤜∞⤛ Wild Child

Anaisha lounged with her friends under one of the shady trees on the campus

Anaisha lounged with her friends under one of the shady trees on the campus. Karan rushed to them and informed them about the Principal calling them to his office. The girls were rattled but Anaisha was cool. She folded the long sleeves of her purple top, standing up. She knew Hasan had gone pleading to the Principal, but he will on her side, for sure.

She walked coolly to the office, but her blood ran cold seeing Aryaman there with the Principal. Anaisha looked around cluelessly and took slow steps towards the Principal table. Among the few Professors and students, her gaze found Hasan. He kept scowling at her. His face was red with anger and his eyes moist with tears.

Anaisha stood and tried to look calm. Aryaman walked up to her and held her hand turning her to face him.

"What is this I am hearing, Anaisha? You and Priyank framed innocent boys? Why?" He asked in a wavering tone as he tried to control his anger. Anaisha gulped softly and looked at her father. Slowly, she moved her hand from his grip, - "I didn't do anything."

"Don't lie? It is proven that the photos were morphed. Now, your secret photographer is being looked for and if we find him, then you won't be spared." Aryaman was serious. Anaisha couldn't look into his eyes. She wasn't guilty because she knew Hasan deserved it for shaming her. She was just disappointed that she was caught.

Priyank stepped in and blurted out everything. He revealed about Karan who had taken the photographs and Lokesh who had morphed them. Anaisha closed her eyes, mentally face-palming. Aryaman felt his heart hurt knowing about her plan and more so because there wasn't any guilt in her eyes.

"Why did you do this?" His voice softened. Anaisha refused to speak, she just turned around and began to walk away. Hasan got restless. She can't go unpunished.

"Stop, Anaisha!" Her father called and she stops for a moment.

Principal cleared his throat, - "Miss. Anaisha Singhaniya, come here."- Sluggishly she turned around and looked front, - "You and Priyank Ranawat apologize to the two boys and Tarun's family. Also, Professor Patil issue a notice on board about this incident and remove all the photos."

Though Aryaman fully agreed with the Principal, he had never felt so embarrassed before. When he looked at Anaisha, he realized he had given his daughter too much freedom and now, she has gone out of hand.

Anaisha clenched her fists and looked sharply at Hasan. He smiled pridefully through his angry tears. She hated that look; it made her blood boil. It was her defeat, her ego fractured. When none of them moved Principal warned them of being rusticated if they didn't do what was said to them.

This made Priyank panic. He licked his hips and hesitated, but he rendered a quick apology without meeting anyone's gaze.

Anaisha didn't feel much affected as she apologized to Tarun and his family. She had nothing against him. She stood in front of Hasan. He straightened and stood proudly a head taller than her. She glared back at him; he kept his gaze locked with hers. Holding his breath, he looked on.