part 19

Ashi turned and saw every damnfam member standing in front of her....

Ashi:Tum sab...

And she started crying..

Manav and rishu went and hugged her... All were very worried...

Aash:kya hua ashi Tu aise ro kyun rahi hai. Sab theek hai na...

Ashi:woh.. Woh..

Unns:ek kaam kar chal room mei pani pe aur phir bata aaram se...chal..

With support of manav and rishu she went to the room aash gave her water...

Mnv:bol ashi kya baat hai..

Ashi:woh mom ka call tha.. She.. She wants me to get married...

Everyone were shocked...

Rishu:Haan toh issme problem kya hai... You and tk get married...

Ashi:she has already searched a groom for me... She don't want me to get married to tanzeel....

Everyone:Kyaaaa...

Ashi: uss din she called me to say this but i said her I need some time.. I thought ki tab tak I'll talk to tanzu par time he nahi mila.. Aur aaj she is calling me and saying ki she has searched someone for me... Aur ab decision change nahi hoga...

Aash:par aise kaise your mom likes tk na.. And she was happy with your relation also...

Ashi:6 mahine pehle tk left me and went with you guys.. So mom thinks ki agar kabhi phir aaise situation aayi toh again tk will leave me which she don't want...

Sanku:haan par uss time unns ki halat dekhi thi na...

Mrunu:enough ha sanku stop supporting her again and again.. Aaj jo bhi problem sab ke life mei hai na all because of this girl... She cannot let anyone stay happy.. Pehle she was having problem with me and ani aur ab isne usse mujh se aalag kar diya.. Aur ab aktk...
You know what she can't see anyone getting their love... Aash Tu samajhdaar hai na leave this girl ok nahi toh kabhi aisa na ho ki Tu aur sanku ko bhi aalag karde...

Aash:aisa kuch nahi hai. Us raat ko no one knows kya hua tha...

Mrunu:That's wt no one knows kya hua tha.. Ho sakta hai na unns ki he galti ho iske wajah se sab kuch hua ho.... I'm warning you aash this girl can cross any of her limit to break someone...

Ashi:enough mrunu... Tanzeel what do you want to say...

Tk:Tu aunty ke decision se khush hai..

Ashi:bilkul nahi..

Tk:Do you still love me ashi..

Ashi:yes I do... No doubt...

Tk:will you support me with every of my decision...

Ashi:Haan...

Tk:will you marry me

Ashi:yess..

Tk:toh baas kal ki flight book kardeta hoon.. Humlog jaake aunty se baat karenge..

Ashi:woh nahi maani toh...

Tk:tune abhi bola na you'll support me... Toh bass keep supporting me...

With this he went from there...

Sanku and aash also went back of him...

Unns was about to go par manav held her and took her to another room...

Mnv:kya chal raha hai tere dimag mei..

Unns:kya matlab...

Mnv:dekh mei tujhe acchi tarah se jaanta hoon... Tere dimag mei kuch toh chal raha hai sb bata bhi de...

Unns:kuch nahi...

He held her from her shoulders and pinned her to the wall they both were very close to each other....

Mnv:bol...

Unns:ku... Kuch na.. Nahi...

He came more closer to her...

Mnv:bol unnati...

Unns: woh woh mei soch rahi thi why not let us talk to that boy if aunty nahi mani toh....

Mnv  was still close to her like anytime their lips would meet....

Mnv:just stay out of it.. Tujhe in sab mei pdne ki jarurat nahi hai...

Saying this he turned back...

Unns:matlab..

Mnv(angrily):Tujhe inn sab mei pdne ki koi jarurat nahi hai unnati...

Unns:kyun... Mere best friends ki life ka sawal hai...

Mnv:wow konse best friend ki baat Tu kar rahi hai... Ashi jisse tune tanzeel ko alag kar diya ya phir tanzeel jisse tune ashi ko alag kardiya...

He faced towards her...

Mnv:you know what aaj jo bhi problem hai unke life mei just because of you... Agar tune uss raat kuch aisa waisa nahi kiya hota toh aaj sab aalag nahi rehte... Tujhe mera dil todna tha tod deti... If you wanted to leave me you could but why my friends why are you trying to break them... Tujhse kissi ki khushi dekhi nahi jaati kya...

Unns:Tu kya bol raha hai manav...

Mnv:wahi jo tu sun rahi hai... Aaj jo sabki life mei problems hai all because of you... You have messed all our life... You know what some fans troll you na that you break people they were right... Anyways coming to the end of this topic I just want to say you tujhe sabko jitna aalag karna tha tune kiya but now enough don't come in between let us handle these things... Tune bola na you came for your fans.. So please jab video mei jitni zaroorat hai utna bola kar... Don't harm my friends anymore...

Unns:enough manav tune uss rat mujhe jitna sunaya I tolerated it.. Par abhi ke liye chup ho ja... I repeat uss raat mene kuch nahi kiya aur na he mere karan koi aalag hua hai... So please shut your mouth... And yeh mere friends kya laga rakha hai.. They are our friends aur mujhe jo karna hai mei karungi....

Saying this she left from there crying...

Manav also sat on the bed with tears in his eyes..

Tabhi mrunu entered...

Mrunu:manav phir se tune uss se jhagda kiya.. Arey leave her yar...

Mnv:abhi please ja...

Mrunu:mei chali jaungi.. Par tu soch...

Mnv:kiss bare mei?

Mrunu:ki why don't you move on...
Pichle 3 mahine se I'm saying you it's hight time now why don't we get into the relationship... Think about it samjha...

Saying this she left...

Mnv was thinking something...

Someone:aaj pata hai kya hua... That person told the whole story to someone else....
Haan.. Mene toh apna kaam kiya.. Chal bye I'll keep you updating koi aaraha hai shayad.. Bye...

So guys one more chapter ends...

Are you guys loving the way it's going ya phir i should correct myself somewhere....

Do you think aktk will be able to convince ak's mom ya phir the story will take some twist...

Will unns do something or she will keep quite...

Will manav agree to come in a relationship with mrunu.....

Who is that someone jo damnfam ki info kisi aur ko deraha hai....

Keep guessing.. See you all super soonn....