Anger

Zhan walked back to his class in anger and took his bag and went outside the class.

"Zhan what happened...."asked Xuan but Zhan didn't replied.

"Looks like...we have messed up the things this time...."said Jiyang.

"I just hope.... everything will be fine...."said Xuan.

At Zhan's and Yibo's room

Zhan entered his room and slammed the bag on the table and layed down on the bed.

"Why am I feeling like this.... afterall it's Yibo's life....he can be with anyone he wants....who am i to stop him...."thought Zhan.

"But I am his friend.... atleast he can take advice from me.....but what's the use.... ofcourse that man is big businessman, have more money than me...even taller than....and even handsome....no, I am more handsome.......huhhh.....it doesn't matter now...if Yibo really likes him...."said Zhan with a sigh.

"What should I do now....i even fought with Yibo.... I can't understand....what was on my mind....that I just kissed him forcefully.....he must be angry with me now...."thought Zhan.

"But I should be the one to be angry....how rudely he talked with me....i was just worried for him....what if that man came out to be a fraud....who just wants to use his body...."thought Zhan as he remembered Yibo saying, not everyone is like him.

"Maybe....he is right....not everyone is like me....maybe....I am the one who is wrong this time....."said Zhan sadly.

After sometime Zhan heard the sound of door opening. He came out of his room and saw Yibo entering inside.

Yibo looked at Zhan and then turned his gaze away from him and went inside the room.

Zhan was sitting silently on the sofa, while Yibo was inside his room using his mobile phone.

"What should I do..... should I apologise....but it was not my mistake...."thought Zhan.

After sometime

Zhan stood up and went towards the kitchen to prepare the dinner as Yibo also came out of his room. Zhan looked at Yibo.

"Have you enjoyed your time with that man...."asked Zhan as Yibo glared at him.

"Why do you care...."asked Yibo.

"No...i thought.... you will be more happy....if I am not around...."said Zhan.

"Yeah....i spend a great day with him and i enjoyed it too....."said Yibo and went back inside his room.

Zhan was very hurt and angry after listening to Yibo.

He pick up a utensil and started to rub it angrily in the sink while making a lot of noise.

"You don't need to cook the dinner if you don't want....i will order it...."said Yibo.

"Sure....then order it yourself...."said Zhan and went outside the room angrily.

After sometime Zhan came back to his room. He went to his room and saw Yibo sleeping on the bed. He approached him crouched down near his bed and ruffled his hairs.

"Am i now allowed to touch you like this Yibo....or everything have changed.....you don't want to be touched by me anymore...."said Zhan in a low voice.

Zhan stood up and went towards the kitchen and saw a fully packed food box kept on the table.

"This silly boy....he have not eaten yet...."said Zhan and chukkled.

Zhan kept the food in the fridge and cooked Yibo's favourite food.

He went towards Yibo and was about to wake him by shaking him but he stopped himself.

"No this will not be right...."said Zhan.

"Yibo....Yibo wake up...."said Zhan as Yibo opened his eyes a little.

"Come eat the dinner...."said Zhan.

"I don't want to...."said Yibo and closed his eyes.

"Ahh....you...."said Zhan and sighed and picked up Yibo in his arms.

"Zhan....leave me...."yelled Yibo.

He took him and made him sit on the chair near the dinning table.

"Sit and eat first.....or I have my own ways to make you eat too...."said Zhan angrily.

Yibo looked at Zhan and looked at the food kept in front of him.

"You cooked it...."asked Yibo.

"Yes....till I am here....i am not going to let you eat anything from outside which will harm your health...."said Zhan.

Yibo took the chopsticks and started eating the food.

"Have you eaten...."asked Yibo and Zhan shook his head.

Yibo moved his chopsticks with food towards Zhan's mouth.

Zhan looked at Yibo with a suprised face and turned his head away.

"That....Seok woo will not like this..."said Zhan.

"Eat or I will smack your face hard...."said Yibo angrily.

"Okay okay...."said Zhan and opened his mouth to eat the food.

After eating the food, Yibo was washing the plates as Zhan's phone runged, Zhan picked up the phone.

"Hello mom...."said Zhan.

"Ahh....Zhan how are you son...."asked Zhan's mother.

"I am good mom...."said Zhan.

"Zhan.... tomorrow is weekend....why don't you bring Yibo....to our house..."said Zhan's mother.

"Why mom...."asked Zhan.

"Why not...."said Zhan's mother.

"No mom....he is busy...he can't come...."said Zhan.

"Stupid boy....give the phone to Yibo..
I will talk him myself...."said Zhan's mother.

"Mom... wants to talk to you...."said Zhan while giving the phone to Yibo.

"Yes aunty..."said Yibo.

"How are you Yibo...."asked Zhan's mother.

"I am good aunty....."said Yibo.

"Ahh....Yibo dear...are you free tomorrow..."asked Zhan's mother.

"Yes aunty....."said Yibo.

"Yeah....then that's great....so come with Zhan to our house for a meal....and don't make any excuse now....i will be waiting for you two...."said Zhan's mother.

Yibo looked at Zhan.

"Yibo... please give the phone to Zhan...i will inform him...."said Zhan's mother and Yibo gave the phone to Zhan.

"Listen you... stubborn boy... bring Yibo...or I will come there myself to take you two.... understand..."said Zhan's mother.

"Okay fine mom....now don't scold me..."said Zhan.

"Yeah....take care of yourself and Yibo son....bye....meet you tomorrow..."said Zhan's mother and cut the call.

"What now...."asked Yibo.

"It's your choice....i will not force you...."said Zhan.

"Okay i will come....I don't want to disappoint aunty...."said Yibo.

"Yeah....good..."said Zhan.

They both went inside the room and slept on their beds silently. No one said anything after that. They even didn't looked at each other.

"Yibo....i hope your Seok woo will not get me wrong...."said Zhan.

"There is nothing like what you are thinking Zhan...."said Yibo.

"Hmmm....still you better...make him understand everything later...."said Zhan and both of them slept.

A little short chapter...hope you like it😊😊