Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

Start from the beginning

One thing about having Changbin as a friend is that he can be the rudest to the nicest person in just a second if anybody other than him hurts his friends.

"N-not really.."

I try to change the subject but he doesn't seem to buy it and just eyes Felix then back to me.

"Ya know, you can tell your hyung anything right?" Felix nods in his statement, also showing his face of worry.

I gulp and face them with difficulty,

"What if..your in love with someone you never should be..?"

"Wait- DID YOU AND CHAN FUCK?"

I look up to Felix with my eyes trembling, "n-no! Why would you even think that!?"

"I mean..you mysteriously come out of his room after disappearing there for the night, you smell like cum and now your asking about being with someone your not supposed to..!"

Changbin gasped and looked at me again, "Innie..are you-"

"OKAY FINE YOU CAUGHT US. WE FUCKED."

I immediately regret saying that when I tense a silent pause among us. Changbin rests his hand on my back and makes me look up to him,

"Innie..how many times did me and Seungmin tell you-"

"I know! I know! I'm sorry okay..it's just my stupid feelings I can't get rid of them.."

He sighs until we all turn towards Chan who just walked out of his room.

He stares at all of us looking at him blankly but stops when he lands his eyes on me,

"I guess the two of you know now." He says hike walking over to me and pecking my lips.

They both gasp in unison while Changbin starts to push Chan away from me,

"Hey, he's still a kid-"

"I'm not a kid binnie! Felix is just a year older than me. Can you please stop treating me like I'm a kid and just let me love someone in peace?"

"But he's your teacher-"

"So!? I don't care. I love him and that's all that matters to me."

Fuck, I'm crying.

"He's not wrong Changbin." Chan says with an unusual smile on his face when he holds my hand.

"We love each other and that's all that matters.." I notice him pulling out a sheet of paper from behind him and tearing it into pieces, "no contracts, no only fucking..just us.."

No you idiot now I'm crying even more.

"I'm quitting my job." He announces.

I'm shocked, my mouth is going dry from how much I had it hanging open but he just smiles at all of us who ate just as shocked as me.

"Wait- Chan..what about your income-"

"I'll find somewhere else. I'm not going to sit right with a job that doesn't allow me to be with someone I loved. Oh and one more thing.."

He pushes Changbin away and starts leaning in to me, holding both my hands intertwined with his as our eyes meet once again.

"Jeongin.."

Fuck no, it's happening.

"Will you be my mine?"

I think I reached heaven.

I look at Changbin and he stares blankly at the two of us before a smile crashes his lips. He gives me a reassuring nod and I completely burst into tears.

"Yes goddamn it!"

I leap into Chan, pulling him into a tight hug which he returns while spinning me around in circles.

I wipe away all my tears and quickly attach our lips, a new burst of emotions exploding between the two of us. No mixed emotions, no lust, just passion for each other. Not only wanting, but needing. He was mine and I was his. Nothing could beat this day. This moment.

"I'm sorry if I ever hurt you by saying I didn't have any feelings for you Jeongin..The truth is I really do..I didn't really think you'll be into me despite our differences."

I shake my head at his words, "I love you regardless Chan, I wouldn't have ever tried hitting on you in that case."

"OKAY YOU TWO STOP BEING LOVEY DOVEY IN FRONT OF US OR ILL CRY" Felix shouts making both me and Chan chuckle.

I feel Changbin patted me on the side, "congrats Jeongin..uhm..sorry for-"

"It's okay hyung. You were just looking out for me." He smiles out of sympathy and congrats Chan too.

"OH MY GOD THIS DESERVES A CELEBRATION..WAIT WE DIDNT EVEN TELL SEUNGMIN AND HYUNJIN YET-"

"Oh yeah, I'll drive us there—"

"Nono, I don't think we should disturb them while their studying.." I interrupted Changbin before he got the chance.

"Let's go to the bar instead." Chan suggested and Felix cheers once again. Changbin agrees too.

The couple walks out and I walk soon behind them until I felt Chan snake his hand around my waist.

"I can finally claim you as mine hm?" He whispers in my ear and I try to fight back a blush.

"I really hate you." 
"I love you too~"

~~~