I rolled my eyes, groaning. "Nothing to see, so eat your damn food people."

I turned my attention back to the girls and they looked hurt. Destiny looked the most upset because we were the closest. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"It's like no one knew you were going out until now." Emma said, bitterness in her voice.

"It's just I didn't want you guys to think I changed." I said, playing with my hands. Lying isn't that hard or that bad?

"What do you mean?" Belle asked, confused.

"We'd never think you'd change just because you're dating him." Destiny added.

"Well, everyone seems to see Xavier as a bad guy sometimes," I said, nodding my head. "And I thought people would think I changed into a bad person for being with him."

"You're crazy," Emma said, chuckling. "Ryan, we know for a fact that you'd never change."

I smiled, nodding my head.

"So, it that why you'd always cancel plans at times?" Belle asked, raising an eyebrow. "You were actually hanging out with Xavier the whole time?"

"Yeah," I said, biting the inside of my lip. "We'd have small dates or big amazing ones." Actually, that was me sneaking off to be a stripper. The girls smiled at me which I returned.

"Hey, darling."

I turned around to see Xavier walking our way. He reached our table and sat down next to me.

Xavier wrapped an arm around my waist, kissing my cheek. "I've missed you."

I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder. "Not as much as I missed you."

"I think I'm going to be sick." I looked up at Destiny and started laughing.

"I don't believe we properly met," Xavier said, flashing a smile. "I'm Xavier."

"I know who you are." Emma said. Belle nudged her in the arm. "I, uh, mean nice to meet you, Xavier. I'm Emma."

"I'm Belle." Belle said, smiling.

"Destiny." Destiny said, no expression given what's so ever.

"It's nice to finally meet you guys," Xavier said, grinning. "Ryan, has told me so much about you guys, and that you truly are amazing."

Honestly, how? He's manipulative and a liar. Yet, he manages to do it in the most charming way possible.

I was lost in thought until I was snapped out of my thoughts by Xavier calling me.

"Yeah?" I said, confused.

"Can we talk somewhere?" Xavier asked, smirking.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, sure."

We said bye to the girls and went outside the cafeteria. Xavier and I were now in an empty hallway.

"What'd you want to talk about?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Spring Break," Xavier said, grinning.

"It's still two months away," I said, throwing my head back. "Such a long time from now."

Xavier chuckled. "My family and I always take a vacation somewhere and I can always invite some friends," Xavier said, nodding his head. "This year we're going to, well, I don't even know yet."

I nodded my head. Xavier looked at me and cocked his eyebrows. "Where do you want to spend our two weeks off at?" He asked, smirking.

"You're asking me?" I asked, surprised.

Pretend Girlfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें