She gave him a sad look, a sympathetic look. She felt bad for him and he didn't want that, he didn't need it.

"I'll help you anyway I can Bin." She held her hand up and he smiled and high-fived her.

"Thanks Liv."

The door opened and Yeonjun walked in pausing when he saw the two holding hands.

"Who's this?" He asked.

They both jumped and Soobin stood.

"You're home?"

Yeonjun looked between the two of them before speaking. "I finished up my assignments early."

Olivia stood up and bowed. "Hi I'm Olivia nice to meet you."

Yeonjun bowed as well but didn't smile. "Yeonjun."

"Aww I see you are the guy that Soobin is so madly in love with."

"I thought we were keeping it a secret?" Soobin teased.

She fake gasped, covering her mouth. "Oh your boyfriend didn't know?" They both laughed and Yeonjun glared at them. "Well Soobin text me when your part has been done and send it to me."

"Yeah sure." He helped her with her things. "Thanks Liv see you tomorrow for lunch?"

"Yeah definitely!" She waved. "Nice meeting you Yeonjun." And she left.

"I didn't know you'd be home so early." Soobin said cleaning up his things on the floor.

"Sorry I ruined your alone time with Ms. Pretty Girl." He murmured going to the kitchen, Soobin watched him closely and then tilted his head.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"'M fine." He took out a bowl slamming it down on the counter making Soobin jump. "She's pretty."

"I guess." Soobin said with a smile. "I didn't know she was your type."

Yeonjun scoffed. "Yeah right, I wasn't the one drooling over her." He blushed heavily hearing Soobin burst into laughter. "What's so funny?"

"Is that a hint of jealousy in the great Yeonjun's voice?"

"I'm not jealous." He snapped turning to face him.

"Riiiiiight." He wrapped his arms around his waist. "Well I'll have you know I have my eyes on the prettiest person I've ever met."

Yeonjun blushed. "Sure."

"Don't be like that." He kissed him gently. "You know I only have eyes for you."

...

Soobin jogged into the library finding where Olivia was sitting and placed Yeonjun's phone in front of her.

"I got it."

She smirked. "Sweet." She hooked it to her computer and got down to work.

A part of Soobin felt horrible, he took Yeonjun's phone out of his bag that was sitting on the floor while they were talking. If Olivia didn't find anything he'd feel even more guilty sneaking around like this, but why should he feel bad when Yeonjun was doing the same thing?

"Alright I'm in let's see." Soobin hovered over her, one hand on the back of her chair and the other on the table leaning forward to look.

"Check his messages."

Olivia's face was bright red. "Y-Yeah got it."

She clicked on them and there was nothing.

"Huh?"

"He must've deleted them, too bad though." She cracked her knuckles. "I know how to recover them."

Soobin watched her and she was good, like the hackers in the movies and shows, focused look, tongue sticking out as she typed at the speed of light.

She recovered them.

"Okay he's been texting an unknown number and someone named Mingi recently."

"Mingi." His eyes darkened. "The asshole who called my boyfriend cute." He muttered to himself.

"Looks like they are going out tonight, the club it seems."

Soobin bit his lip.

"And the unknown number."

"Take a look for yourself." She handed him the phone.

Soobin looked through the messages and a big part of him died inside.

He swallowed a lump forming in his throat and put the phone down.

"Olivia."

"Yes?"

He pulled a chair up next to her and gave her a serious look. "I need you."

Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned rosy red.

"What?"

"Your help, I need your help. Will you help me please?" His eyes softened, a desperate look playing on his face.

She gave him a sad smile and nodded. "Of course I will." She touched his hand. "Whatever you need."

He returned the smile and nodded. "Thank you."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Everyone's comments on this book make me excited!!!