Chapter 26- Foreign Help

Start from the beginning

"No it's not fine and don't you dare lie to me," I growled and Wesley immediately shut his mouth with a cute pout after he was about to lie again.

"You injured yourself Wesley I can feel it. So stop lying to make this doofus feel good. And now tell me doofus, what the hell are you doing in here?" I growled as I felt Zed surface but I pushed him down. I noticed my dad and the rest enter the kitchen but I didn't once take my eyes off the doofus who caused my mate to fall.

"What is all the commotion here?!" My dad's voice boomed while Master Newell quickly rushed to his son's side to make sure that he was ok.

"I'm fine dad and nothing that was a big deal happened," Wesley stated, earning a hard glare from me.

"It was a big deal Wesley, doofus here bumped into you and you fell. What if you had hurt yourself even more than you are now or worse injured the babies?" I asked, very angry that he'd say that him falling wasn't a big deal. But now it was my turn to receive a glare from him.

"Caleb? What are you doing here?" The Luna asked, directing her question to the doofus.

Caleb looked up at the Luna and Alpha before tears came to his eyes.

"Mom, dad I smelt her," was all Caleb had to say before his parents released a loud sigh. I looked between the family before I asked what everyone wanted to know.

"Smelt who?" I asked.

Caleb quickly turned back to me before he happily said.

"My mate."

I was more confused as to the Alpha and Luna wore sad expressions instead of joyful ones. Their son just found his mate shouldn't they be happy for him.
"Your mate?" Dad asked with a furrow of his brow causing Alpha Devlin to release another loud sigh.
"Yes, well it may seem that about ten months ago Caleb returned home after I had sent him to the human city to search for any signs of a few wolves from our pack who had gone rogue. With news that he had found his mate. But when I asked where she was he told me that she had ran off before he woke up. So after weeks of searching for this mysterious beauty I just thought that he imagined it. So I just ignored his constant nags and descriptions of her," Alpha Devlin stated with another sigh.
"Dad she was real, I saw her," Caleb stated with a voice a little kid would usually use. And I just ticked him off as werewolf crazy, before I looked back down at my mate. Who was staring at Caleb with a look of pity.
"Caleb enough!" Alpha Devlin shouted, immediately silencing the young wolf.
"Huh, I'm sorry about all this Alpha Jack. We can continue with what we were speaking about just now," Alpha Devlin stated and my father quickly nodded.
"No problem Alpha Devlin now if you may," dad began but cut himself up when my soon-to-be Beta and Delta entered the room with their mate's.
"Alpha Jack, sorry for interrupting but I have come to inform you that my father requested your presence in the back," my Beta stated.
"Ok Oni, I'll be there in a moment," dad stated and Oni was about to walk away with Mary-kay but stopped when Caleb called out.
"Hey you!" Growled Caleb causing all of us to look over at him.
"Me?" Asked Oni as he pointed a finger at himself.
"Yes you, why the hell do you smell like my mate?" Demanded Caleb as he grabbed Oni by the collar of his shirt.
"I don't know what the hell you're talking about but you better back up kid," Oni warned as he tried to push the wolf away. But Caleb wasn't budging.
"You've done something with her, haven't you?" Caleb growled and Oni quickly shook his head.
"Hey crazy guy let go of him," hissed Mary-kay, but Caleb just gently shoved her away.
"Liar I'll show you," Caleb spat as he raised his fist before he swung for Oni's face. Only to stop midway with the sound of Wesley's voice.
"He's her brother, dumbass!" My mate shouted.

Everyone turned around to face my pregnant mate who was staring back at us with a bored expression.
"How do you know that?" Demanded Caleb causing me to glare at him for speaking to my mate with such hostility.
"It's simple, idiot. And if you weren't so quick to throw your fist around. You would have figured it out," he said.
"How so, Wesley?" Dad asked amused by the entire situation as he stared at my mate.
"It's simple, the last time I saw Abby, that's the name of your mate by the way Caleb. She was close to giving birth meaning that she was about nine months pregnant. And Alpha Devlin said that it was about nine months since Caleb came back home speaking of a mate right? And coming from a pregnant person that I am. It would take about nine months for the entire pregnancy process. And also I've learned the hard way that siblings and parents share similar scents. And finally be honest Caleb, don't you think that Oni resembles your mate a bit?" Wesley asked calmly as he sat at the island.