Chp.12 Boat Under Attack

Start from the beginning

(YN): Tch. Bastardos! I'll teach them for trying to hurt my amiches!

Giorna: Hey, listen you guys, don't worry, the rest are alive and okay.

Bruno: Huh??

Abbacchio: What?!?

(YN): Really?? How can you say that, Giorna?

Giorna: Well, I'm not sure if their being held hostage or not, but their alive.

Abbacchio: Tch. And what makes you think they are?! Got any proof?!

Giorna: Look.

The three notice a fly, flying around where Narancia was taken down...

Giorna: I use my stand to turn Narancia's show into that fly, so it can try return back to him. If Narancia has been killed, the fly wouldn't been hovering around.

(YN): Woah, interesting. *So her stand ability can turn any objects into living breathings?! Amazing!*

Bruno: So, can you locate him??

Giorna: He's still alive, but something isn't right here. The fly isn't descending to the lower cabin or locker, for some reason, it seems to be completely fixated with searching for Narancia. He's somewhere over there at the cabin entrance, I'm sure of it. But for some reason, the fly can't pin point his location, so it's disoriented. So we should not consider going to Narancia's location than the enemy's one in the same.

Bruno: Vedo. But we have to be careful with the enemy's attack, a single mistake and our lives can be at risk.

(YN): Understood.

Abbacchio: Tch. The enemy is just talking cowardly!

Bruno: Abbacchio!

Abbacchio: I bet that bastard is hiding somewhere below that deck! I'll force him out of here and give him a hell beating for payback!

Giorna: ...Unless you die first, which will likely happen if we rush in to the-

Abbacchio: Taci, mocciosa!

Abbacchio soon was getting irritated and annoyed from Giorna already for some reason...

Abbacchio: Nrgh! You're nothing but a bitch!

(YN): Oi! Abbacchio, back off! Why are you taking to her like that?!

Abbacchio: I'll talk to whoever I want to!

(YN): Nrgh! You bastardo!

Abbacchio: What did you call me?! I'll show you-

Bruno: Both of you stop it at once!

Giorna: Abbacchio...if you think I of what I am, then you're wrong....

Abbacchio: Eh?!

(YN): Giorna??

Giorna soon looks up at the sky and says...

Giorna: Come what may but...Kono Giorna Giovanna niwe yume ga aru!

Abbacchio: Tch. What the hell does that mean?

Giorna soon started to rush over where the enemy is located with Narancia...

Giorna: Solve it then! Don't let me down!

Bruno: Giorna! Have you lost your mind?!

(YN): Giorna No!!

Suddenly, a long arm extended as it then grabbed Giorna behind her skirt, soon another arm extended with a sword, and yet stabbing her behind her neck...

Bruno: N-No!!

(YN): No! Giorna!!

Bruno: Look, that's where the enemy is hiding!

(YN): Nrrrgh! Merda! Giorna is in trouble-

Soon Abbacchio stood out of (YN)'s way...soon aura started to come out from his body...

(YN): A-Abbacchio..?!

Abbacchio: Giorna Giovanna...you're one fully idiota...to reach these lengths to prove yourself. I gotta say...you're crazier than I thought!

Soon Giorna's whole body started to deflate and soon dragging down to the deck...

Bruno: Quick! Use Gold Experience!

It was too late...the enemy has drag Giorna away to the bottom, but soon, the three rush over there and yet to see nothing but a box covered up the ground...

Bruno: What?! But how?!

(YN): Nrgh! Giorna! Where are you-

Abbacchio: Hey, stop.

(YN): Eh?! Abbacchio!? What are you-

Abbacchio: Stay put!

(YN): What?!? The hell are you saying?!

Abbacchio: ... Let me handle this situation.

-END OF CHAPTER 12-