Sexapades of a sex addict; Get it over with

It was such a boring night in Atlanta, it seemed as if there was nothing to do for an 18 year old female on a saturday night until my friend mentioned a reggae club that 18 year olds were allowed into. I have never ever been to a reggae club until this evening and it was much more different than what your normal club usually is like, from the decor to everybody dancing and enoying themselves, some dancing more explicitly than others but nonetheless enjoying themselves.

After awhile of being the only person standing around in the club (just really taking in my surroundings) everyone seemed to disappear in the aura of the room as my eyes met with this chocolate god. He stood 6'5, athletic built, gorgeous bone structure, big brown eyes, and shoulder blade length dreads. Being the type of woman I am, I was absolutely afraid to make the first move so we exchanged glances across the club for awhile and while he wasn't looking I decided to creep to the restroom to make sure that everything was still in tact. As I walked out of the restroom I decided to walk around to where this statue of a man was standing to get a closer look at him. He looked so much more beautiful close up than he looked in the distance of this dimmed room. He seemed to had noticed me as I tried to pretend to be just walking around the club and as I was walking away from him he grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear "I've been staring you down all night, you are beautiful, if you do nothing else tonight, promise you'll dance with me before you leave." Struggling to catch my heart beat, I forced a slight kiddish smile and nodded as sexy as nervously possible.

A few songs went by and then a song I hadn't heard in a while played, I knew this song and absolutely loved it, I used this song as my excuse to keep my promise and dance with him. We began to dance and the feeling and sight of people seemed to vanish as the heat from his body wrapped around me like covers with his arms following suite as if he had already known me while the bulge in his pants began to pressed against my ass, the noise started to vanish also. I could only hear the music and his labored breathing in my ear, and from time to time he whispered sweet things in my ear that only made my lust for him so much more. This continued on for a few more songs, as I didn't keep count because after the first song they just seemed to run together. When we finally got tired, we exchanged names and he took down my number and offered one more dance, in which I obliged. "Where have you been?" Megan huffed struggling to catch her breath when a conniving smirk went across her face as she looked up and down the stallion of a man I was standing next to and continued to say "umm, never mind." "This is your friend?" he asked "Yes, I am. Where are your friends?" and as he went through the line introducing his friends to Megan I just stared but, only at the sexy way his mouth was moving. He must've caught me because he wrapped his arms around the middle of my back and pulled me in for the sexiest kiss I have ever received from a stranger. As I struggled to regain leg strength, Megan was wrapping up her number exchange with two of the friends.

We must've both been in deep thought or fantasies or maybe just drunken hazes because neither of us spoke a word the whole ride home but, I know what I was thinking, the only thought that ran through my mind was wishing I could have spent the night well, a few hours, with this man, that's all I needed anyway. When I arrived home we spoke for a few but, it seemed that having me for the night was the last thought on his mind so that night, mr. Slong (my dildo) had to put my frustrations and fantasies to sleep.

We spoke on and off for about a month before we actually had set a date, the next day we made it happen. Brandon, which I learned his name to be, came off a little upfront, concieted, and rude but I was still attracted so this just made me want him so much more. As we left the restuarant and got into the car we began to talk about what to do next and as I  began to speak, he interrupted me by giving me the sexiext kiss again! We agreed to go to the drive in. 

We took the highway to get there and as we drove on the highway he raced a guy, which had my adrenaline pumping and my hormones raging, as we got closer to the exit he sped on the highway while kissing me which drove me crazy because now I knew he was in control.

We arrived at the drive in 2 hours before the first movie began, we both got out of the car to handle some business and as I walked out of the restroom he was standing on the other side of the wall and had a smooth relaxed demeener. As I walked pass him, he grabbed me from behind by the waist and moved my hair, I tilted my head to the left to hint to him that I wanted him to bite my neck and he did while pushing me forward to walk to the car. When we got in the car we sat and listened to the music as rihanna's "get it over with" began to play and I expressed my love for the song that I heard for the first time with him. As the song played, my mind just kept going back to the night at the reggae club and the way we grinded and wondered if our rhythm would be that consistent during sex and as my wonders became fantasies, I just couldn't sit still anymore.

I leaned over to the drivers seat to kiss him passionately. I took the tip of my tounge and dragged it lightly around his full lips then began to bite and suck on his bottom lip. He pushed me back into the passenger seat and with his hands around my neck, pressed his soft lips roughly to mine and thrust his tongue into my mouth. He then lifted up my shirt and bra and put my right titty in his mouth, tracing his tongue around my areola and biting my nippple, he then proceeded to do the same with the left. He came back up and started kissing me roughly again but unbuttoning my pants while he did so, as soon as he got my pants and panties down, he jammed his two fingers up my vagina which drove me off the cliff, "you like this, huh" "Moan louder baby" he whispered in my ear.  "Tell me what you want me to do baby" after he said that, I just couldn't take it anymore, I yelled "fuck me" and begged him to stick it in. 

He threw me to the back seat of the car and when we both got to the back I began to almost tear his pants off while he ripped off my top. He stared at my bare breast as if he's never seen titties before and yanked me in for a rough, passionate kiss, the passion got so heated that it began to feel as if we were fighting as he pushed his lips into mine I violently pushed mine back, he then/ yanks my hair down to gain access to my neck and gives it a bite that makes me violently shake and while he does that I grab the back of his neck to push him in my neck. We finally lay down on the seat and he begans to slide it in and we both gasps. We found a rhythm and he began to talk again "oh my god, I like how you feel" "you do baby" I ask "I do, come closer" he said and starts going deeper. He then turnt me over and penetrated me from the back and started to pull my hair causing me to yank back as he deeply but slowly thrust me. Taking his hands off of my hair, he grabbed my neck and began to choke me and turnt my face back towards him so he could kiss me and looking right in my face he said "take this dick, you can take it" "Say my name" I moan out "Make me" he tightens his grip around my neck, pulls me back harder and thrust violently in me "SAY MY NAME" and I scream "Brandon." He began to pick up pace as I began to moan and scream louder, he too started to moan louder,  then he yelled "I'm coming" and after his orgasm, he plopped down next to me.

After gaining back his breath he said "round two?" with the finest side smile, in which I replied "hell yea, my turn" and his smile got wider. I began to turn around and climb on top of him. I slowly squatted down on his still erect penis and pulled his hair to tilt his head to the side so that I could bite his neck while I rode him. "You like this don't you" he moan "mmmhmm" as I leaned in closer I said "Tell me you like it" and sucked on his ear. He then grabbed the back of my neck, pulled me down more and thrashed me upward until I felt my orgasm peak in which I yanked myself up and sped up and as I did this he began to moan out "don't stop" while grabbing my waist guiding me up and down, faster and harder and then we both let out a yell and came together, after a few jerks and kisses, we collapsed on the backseat.

As we lay there, my surroundings began to appear again and I noticed other cars surrounding his car, and could see that the movie was half way over through the fog in the windows. Sounds also started to resurface and I began to hear "get it over with" playing again through the speakers in the car.