All I wanted was you

(I'm using this song to represent how Izuku would feel if his mother abandoned him like his father)

Izuku steps on stage as Present Mic introduces him to the crowd.
The crowd goes wild seeing their friend on stage. His band behind him with their instruments.

Bakugou notices something wrong with Izuku. Izuku has anger in his eyes mixed with sadness. The intro begins as Izuku starts to strum his electric guitar.

"I never knew he played guitar!" Jirou says in excitement as Bakugou says he's always played but never had the confidence..

"Think of me when you're out, when you're out there
I'll beg you nice from my knees
And when the world treats you way too fairly
Well, it's a shame, I'm a dream.."

Izuku plays the guitar as he sings into the microphone.

"I feel like its gonna get heavy.." Kirishima says awkwardly

"I have to agree." Tenya agrees.

"His voice is amazing" Uraraka says in awe

All I wanted was you

Izuku strums the guitar with anger and force, as the drums kick in behind him.

"Wow.. I didn't know he could play rock!" Denki says happily listening to his favorite type of music.

Jirou and Denki are nodding their head to the beat when Izuku starts to sing again

"Somethings wrong with the nerd.." Bakugou whispers to Kirishima.

"Maybe a break up?" Mina asked with curiosity.

"No more like abandonment..." Bakugou replies softly woth traces of worry in his voice.

 think I'll pace my apartment a few times
And fall asleep on the couch
Wake up early to black and white re-runs
That escaped from my mouth
Oh, oh

All I wanted was you!
All I wanted was you!!
All I wanted was you!!!
All I wanted was you!!!!!

Izuku wails out falling on his knees singing out with fury and sadness. His knees are spread across on the stage as he grips the microphone harshly as the guitarist plays for him.

"I could follow you to the beginning
And just to relive the start
And maybe then we'll remember to slow down
At all of our favorite parts

"All I wanted was you!!"

"All I WANTED WAS YOU!!!"

"ALLL I WANTEEDD WASSS YOUUUUUUUU!"

Tears flowed from his eyes as he wailed the lyrics he wrote for his mom. Everyone in the stadium was wither sobbing from all the sadness in the song or crying softly listening to the sadness in Izuku's voice.

Soon he walked off stage to be met with Aizawa and Bakugou. Izuku fell into Bakugou arms amd sobbed.

"She left me kat... My mom abandoned me like dad.."