Masters of the Mafia. Capitulo Diez (Posiciones)

Start from the beginning

**********

    "You've been awfully quiet. Are you mad at me for what happened?" Santiago asked me from where he was sitting on the edge of our bed.

Not mad...guilty. I thought to myself.

"I'm just in shock" I answered him. Our son was in my arms and I was pacing around our room. Rocking him in my arms trying to get him to go to sleep for the night.

"I'm sorry" he repeated for the hundredth time. He had been apologizing to me and it wasn't exactly making me feel any better but it's not like I could tell him the truth.

"Stop it."

"Okay, okay" he said, looking at me adoringly. "I'll stop apologizing but I do have to say you look even more beautiful in that dress while holding our son."

His blue eyes roamed me all over. "You have to understand why I went crazy when I saw you with Gavin."

I chuckled. "I'm not mad at you."

He stood up from where he was sitting and walked over to wrap his arms around his son and I. "I'm being honest, though" he kissed my forehead. "I'm still madly in love with you, Gabriela. My feelings for you will never change."

I've always been sure about Santi's feelings for me. Well, at least from the time we decided to start our relationship. He has always shown and told me how much he loved me. I have no doubt. And just as sure as I am about his love I'm also very well aware that he would never forgive me if I ever betrayed him.

What happened earlier tonight had only been a small preview of how far he could go when he felt wronged by people he trusted or loved.

"I love you" I turned my head up to kiss his lips.

There was a knock in the door and Fanny, Kike's nanny walked into our room. "Do you need any help with Kike?"

Before I could respond to her Santiago beat me to it. "We would appreciate it if you could take him for tonight.

Fanny walked over to take my son from my arms. I watched her walk out of the room with my baby fast asleep.

"I wanted to keep Kike with us tonight." I turned to my boyfriend.

"I did too. But that was before I came home to find you dressed like this." he smirked, leaning down to bury his face on my neck. Kissing his way up to nibble on my ear.

"You really like this dress, huh?"

THE CONTINUATION OF THIS SCENE CAN BE FOUND IN THE RESTRICTED CHAPTERS THAT CAN BE FOUND IN MY PROFILE. IF YOU WANT TO SKIP OVER THIS SCENE THAT HAS MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE CONTINUE ON READING....

                 *************

"So judging from what happened yesterday I can conclude that our plan was a fail?" Vanessa asked me as I set my plate down to join them for breakfast.

    Since it was the day before opening day for the casino the guys were busy finishing off some last minute meetings to be able to enjoy the following night.

I grimaced at the memory. "Yes and no"

Sofi put her fork down. "What does that mean?"

"For a while I had him believing that I did want to do something with him but he managed to get the upper hand in the end. He knows I wouldn't betray Santi."

Vanessa made a face. " God damn that cocky Italian."

"We might have not tricked him but he sure as hell looked like he was shitting bricks when Santi pulled up." Claire laughed.

Sofia slapped a hand over her mouth, laughing at Claire's words. "Did you all see how upset Luca was? He looked just as mad as Santiago. I wonder why?"

"He thought Gavin had done something stupid and ruined everything." I repeated what the Italian boss had said.

Nessa rolled her eyes. "Bullshit. I think Luca was upset that Gavin put his hands on you because he likes you."

"No way!" Claire exclaimed at the same time I made a face at my friend.

Vanessa gave us both an exasperated look, as her sister leaned back on her chair looking just as confused as the rest of us.

"The way he looks at you..." Nessa paused, unsure of how to say what she thought. "I've only seen two other people look at you that way..."

"Who?" I raised an eyebrow.

She watched me for a moment longer, pursuing her lips. " Santi and Joel"

At the mention of my deceased brother- in- law, my face fell. I struggled to keep my expression neutral. We all knew Joel had been in love with me but in the end he had put aside his feelings to let his brother and I be together.

I had never gotten any indication from Luca that he liked me. He had always been so thoughtful and attentive towards me but I thought it was his way of trying to prove his loyalty to Santi and I.

"Oh it's not Santi I'm worried about" Gavin's warning rang in my head.

Had he been trying to hint at that too?

Well, whether he likes me or not doesn't matter to me. My feelings are clear. If Luca had any intention of being romantically involved with me it was a lost cause. My heart belongs to Santi.

And if he ever confesses to having feelings for me I will make him understand that there is no chance of me ever getting with him.

*************

I really enjoy writing all the funny scenes where things go wrong with the girls and their plans lol. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and that there is no confusion with part of this chapter being on the Restricted Stories. If you need help finding the restricted part, please let me know.

Also, make sure to follow my Instagram page: mttmwattpad

Song Recommendations for this chapter:

Positions- Arianna Grande (Lol)

El Efecto-Rauw Alejandro & Chencho Corleone