"I don't believe you. You look like something is definitely wrong." he said coming closer to me while Jeonghan just watched him.

"No. Don't come closer. I'm fine. Please believe me." I said but still he walked closer to me and trying to put his hand on my forehead that made me panicked.

"No. Jaehyun stop. Don't!" I push his hand and try to get away from there as he almost trapped me between the fridge and him. I walked away from there but suddenly stop halfway as my vision getting blurred so sudden.

I tried to walk slowly but suddenly feel like my body giving up. I heard voices calling my name but then everything turn pitched black.

Jaehyun's POV

"Eunjin!"

"Eunjin!" both Jeonghan and I rushed to her and shake her up. We called her names but seems like she fainted. I lifted her up bridal style and carried her to her room. Lying her on the bed and start calling the doctor. Luckily my doctor are not busy at this time as it was almost reach 11pm now.

"What happened??"

"What is it??"

"Oh my god! What happened to her??"

Minha, Joochan and Seungcheol asked as they were too shocked. I was shocked too but like its expected. Her face looked so pale when she came down earlier. 15 minutes has passed and the doctor is still nowhere to be find. Just then we heard voice.

"Here, this way Doctor Lee." Mingyu directed the doctor to her room.

We all leave the room except for Minha and let the doctor check her. I looked at Minha and saw her face as red as tomato. Did she worry too much till it be like that? I thought and leave the room.

Few second after the door opened revealing the doctor and minha.

"What happened Doctor?

"will she be okay?"

"Is she sick??"

"what's going on?"

The doctor was bombarded with questions as we were all worried.

"Calm down everyone. She just having a high fever and migraine. She needs more rest and make sure she take the medicine."

We all sighed hearing the doctor explanation. Thank god she's okay.

wait what's happening to me...?

"Jaehyun, I need to talk with you for a while." The doctor said and we went quite far from the others.

"What is it, Doc?"

"Well...I'm sorry for asking this but have she ever been so stressed?"

"huh? I'm sorry what...?" I asked back as I dont understand.

"Well you see, at her right abdomen, there's a cut and also there's a very small piece of glass there. Maybe she tried to pull it herself and its not fully discarded but don't worry I've handle it." he said that made me widen my eyes and I'm in utterly shock.

She what??

"So you know...I mean does she ever being so stress that she want to kill herself or anything like that..?"

"uhm No Doc. There's no such thing. Maybe it's unnoticed accident." I laughed it while my mind keep thinking of something.

"oh is that so? uhmm but anything, please be careful and dont forget to give her the medicine."

"y-yea Doc. Thankyou so much for coming and treated her even if it was already late." I shaked his hand and then Seungcheol escorted him out. I went inside her room and saw they all there.