P14 - It's a mess

Jadens pov
When I saw Mia got a fist I had no idea if it was me or Chase. We started screaming at each other again and there was blood over the place. "Fucking hell Chase just leave already" I yelled at him. "I want to know if she is okay, I actually fricken care about her other than you!" When he said that to me I punched him again. Bryce came and held my arm. "Thats enough" he said softly. Oh my gosh if looks could kill Chase would be so dead and I would be the one who murdered him. "Chase please leave I will let you know about her okay." Bryce said to Chase still holding me back. "Thank you" Chase said as he walked out of the door going to his car and driving off. I stood there in shock. My lip was bleeding and also I had a cut on my cheek. I went upstairs to where Josh was carrying Mia. When I went in the room I tried to hide behind the wall only seeing a a screech in the door. I saw Mia sitting on the bathroom counter as Josh was busy patching her up. "Shit" I whispered under breath. I went back down to get alcohol.

Mia's pov

After seeing dark I had no idea what happened. When I opened my eyes Josh was with me and he put me on the bathroom counter helping me with my eye. "Are you okay" he asked whispering. "Yeah, it just hurts." I said looking at him. He gave me a hug and I started to cry. "Josh why, why did he kiss me, why did Jaden start that, why didn't Chase just-." I said with my head against his chest sobbing. "I'm sorry M I don't know what to say. It will be okay, look at me." He lift my chin up with his hand. "It will be okay." I just gave him a big hug and he helped making my eye better. He took some rubbing alcohol out of the drawer and I knew this is going to burn the shit out of me since there was a small cut next to my eye. "Okay take my arm and when it starts to burn just keep on squeezing my hand." "Okay" He started to put the cotton ball against my face and it burned as hell. "Ow shit" I screamed clenching my hand over his arm. He started to laugh. "You're cute when you curse" "shut up you asshole" I said laughing back at him.

Jaden pov
⚠️drugs⚠️

After I went downstairs to get Vodka I went to my room and I heard Mia almost screaming "ow shit". I was pissed at myself because she got hit. I don't even know how she got hit. I went into my room to get the stuff out of my closet. I have been clean from drugs for like almost 7 months now but I needed to get rid of the anger I felt at myself. I closed my door and locked it. I took the small packet full of white powder and cleaned my desk. I went to get cash and my card to start the process. Jaden what are you doing. A tear fell down and I couldn't anymore. I took 1 hit and it shot to my head. I immediately felt it. I took 3 more hits and went outside to the balcony to look at the city. I drank the bottle of Vodka like it was a shot. The world around me started quiet down. I didn't have anymore thoughts. I was drunk and I and I just felt free.

Mia's pov

"Thank you Josh" I gave him a hug and he just smiled at me. He helped me off the counter and walked to the door. "Will you be okay on your own?" He asked with a concerned look on his face ."I'll be fine I promise. I Love you and thank you" "I love you too." He closed the door and I walked towards it to make sure he went back downstairs. Should I go to Jaden? Shit I was so mad at him. I know chase did a mistake but it's not like Jaden and I are together. Hell we've known each other a few days. Who gave him the right to punch Chase. Chase was hurting and his emotions were all over the place. Fuck it I'm going. I walked with anger out the door and stood in front of Jadens door. I knew the password because he let it slip in the pool the day after we met and I remembered it. I unlocked the door and went inside. Then I saw it and I was just shocked.

A/N - yeah idk what to say but yeah. If you struggle with drugs or anything else please know you can talk to others also my dm's are always open <3

832 Words