Chp.11 Journey To Polpo's Fortune

Começar do início

Soon Giorna started starring at (YN), as she yet sees the wind slowly blowing his hair and yet he was smiling, looking at the view, and it made Giorna blush a little, soon (YN) turns his focus on her as Giorna looks away, still blushing a little...

(YN): I must say, Giorna, how old are you?

Giorna: O-Oh, I'm 18.

(YN): Veramente? Haha, nice.

Giorna: Y-Yeah, and you look like...your the same age as me.

(YN): Hehe, close, I'm 19 years.

Giorna: O-Oh really? Cool.

(YN): Yeah. So Giorna,  I must ask as well...what made you join the familia?

Giorna: Oh...Well...it's kinda...personal, but all I can say is...I join because I have a dream, a dream that I must achieve and not fail it, no matter what.

(YN): Oh, I see. Hehe, very well then. I hope you achieve your dream, and well...I support you with it.

Giorna: *blushes a little*Yeah...thank you...and what about you?

(YN): Hmm?

Giorna: What made you to join the familia?

After telling the at to (YN), he suddenly stood quiet for a moment, which made Giorna in an awkward and embarrassing silence position...

Giorna: C-Crap, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said-

(YN): No No, it's fine. No worries, Giorna....I did had a reason to join the familia, and that's having a family.

Giorna: A family?

(YN): ...Yes. When I was just a baby....my mother died due to loss blood from giving birth from me, and my father...died in a terrible car accident, and I had no one to live with. I've lost my parents...ever since I grew up as a kid, I then started living in a church school...it was good, the sisters took cared of me good and fed me well...until one day...a mature lady, who happens to be in her 70's, talked with the sisters, and decided to take care of me instead....and if remember correctly, her name was Elizabeth...but she likes to be called "Lisa-Lisa". She only came to Italy for only one thing, to raise me and take care of me real good. I didn't knew why when I was growing up with her, but then she tells me why. Because she knew my great grandfather, Caesar Zeppeli, alongside with his best friend, Joseph Joestar, Lisa-Lisa's son...and yet, I also know that I had another great great grandfather, Anthonio Zeppeli, who he has fought with a Joestar....but, she then was sadden to tell me about my great grandfather's tragic death during a fight he was against a strong enemy, as well as my great great grandfather as well....I was saddened too, but then, I had a goal, I had a goal to carry on the Zeppeli's will fortune on me, my own blood. And growing up with Liza-Lisa, she has taught me to fight and learn a technique called Hamon, it took a while to master it, but I manage to learn it quickly and use it for good....And as soon as I was 16 years old, it was time for Lisa-Lisa to leave to Italy, so...that's when she met him, Bruno Bucciarati. She asked him if he can take care of me as long as he can, and he did. Before leaving me, Lisa-Lisa looked into my eyes, she hugged me, and I can temper her tearing down while hugging me, as she said that she'll miss me, and she'll always love me, and I too will miss her and thank her for taking care of me real good. And so...she left...Bruno is now taking cared of me, and yet he has introduce me to his gang, and soon...they were all happy to meet me, well Abbacchio wasn't that much of a nice person, but he has a heart, and I felt...happy around them when I met them...and I felt like I was...an actual family...my own family. So yeah...that's how I join the familia, and know me a little.

Giorna: O-Oh. I-I see now...b-but hey, I'm so sorry about your parents..really, I am.

(YN): It's fine, as long they're resting peacefully in the skies, I'm okay with it. But...there is one goal I have in mind.