Ch. 2

Julia's P.O.V

I decided to go and meet this suspicious boy who keeps watching me through his window.

"Mom, i'm going to meet the neighbors". I say.

"Ok, have fun". She replied.

I walked out the door and noticed the nice 2 story yellow house next door. I walked up the sidewalk and up to the door. I rang the doorbell three times and waited for an answer. Finally, the boy opened the door. There he was. He was really cute, but I bet he doesn't feel the same way. I decided to talk first.

"Hi, umm, I just moved next door, I'm Julia". I said.

"Oh um, hey, im Luke". He says.

AWKWARD SILENCE

"I just wanted to meet everyone im near. Do you know any places to get coffee around here?". I asked.

"Oh, yeah, there is a Starbucks around the corner, I could take you if you want or something.".

"Sure, that would be great". I replied.

"Let me grab my jacket and change, you can come in you know". He said.

I stepped inside the house. It smelled like vanilla. I looked around to find a living room with a flat screen. Then, I saw a set of drums and a few guitars. I picked one up forgetting I was here and started playing.

Luke's P.O.V

I went upstairs to change and grab my jacket. All of a sudden I heard someone playing the guitar. I walk downstairs. I see Julia playing it. She was really good.

"your really good". I say, surprising her.

"Im really sorry, I just love playing guitar".

"Its fine, I love playing guitar too". I respond to her.

"Are you ready to go?". I ask.

"Yeah". She says, carefully setting my guitar down.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hope you like it!! love you my lovely ladies! Don't forget to ♡ And ★!!! Love you Lovely ppl!
*~Zemmy~*