"Me?! What is it Asui?"

"I told you to call me Tsu"

"Oh, yeah right"

"Pft-"

"That power of your's isn't it a lot like All might?"

Well shit she's smart

"What really? You really think so huh? I never really thought about that.."

And he's freaking out again, don't really blame him.

"Wait hold on Tsu, you're forgetting All might doesn't hurt himself!"

"Yeah, and that does make a huge difference between the two."

Me and Kirishima back up Midorya, well not, really mostly pointing out the obvious.
Tho Midorya was still relieved we got him out of that.

"Tho I bet it's really cool to have simple out mantic type of quirk, you can do a lot of flashy stuff with it! My Harding is super strong and can destroy bad guys, but it doesn't look all that impressive.."

"Oh no I think it's really cool looking! You're really pro material with a quirk like that!"

"Yeah! Imagine how strong and unstoppable you'll become when you make it stronger!"

"You guys really think so, seems like it will be better to be a popular hero if I had something flashier!"

You're already pro material Kirishima..

"My navel lasers have the best combo of flash and strength!"

"But it's way lame if it gives you a stomach ache sweetie."

"Pfft-"

I laughed at Mina and Aoyama, these two were just ridiculous

"Well if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki and Bakugo."

"Sure but Bakugo is always angry so he'll never be that popular, and I think Y/N is maybe stronger then him."

"He-??"

"What did you say I'll kick your ass! And I'm stronger then that fox mask extra!"

"You see."

"Yeah.."

A sweat came as I could just feel the hatred coming from Bakugo to me.

"Y'know we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know that your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage."

"Kaminari please- pfft."

"Say that one more time and you'll regret the day you applied to this school loser!"

I just bursed out laughing from Kaminari smirky remarks and how stupidly amusing Bakugo was, but I stopped laughing when I saw Todoroki.. staring at me, the name is familiar sounding but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Hey, hey we're here!"

I got snapped back to reality by Aizawa, I turned my head around to look at him

"Stop messing around!"

"Yes sir!"

Sometime after we reached our destination,and there we met our third instructor.

"Hello everyone, I've been waiting for you!"

"Woah!"

We all gasped when we saw that it was the space hero thirteen!
God she is the coolest, she had saved a lot of people from disasters, from across the world!

"Wo-ho! Thirteen is one of my favorite hero's!"

"I can't wait to show you what's inside."

Thirteen said as she pointed to the entrance of a giant building.
We all enter and holy-!!

"Holy crap, it looks like some sort of an amusement park!"

"Right? Like how can you even fit this in??"

Me and Kirishima add in while staring at each other with confusion and excitement in our eyes.

"A ship wreak! A land slide! A fire! A wind storm! Etc."

Holy crap this is amazing!

"I have created this place to train you for dealing with Disasters, I call it, The Unprosint Simulation Joint, but you can call it U.S.J!"

(Sorry That I butchered the first part of the real name of U.S.J!!)

So just like Universal Studios Japan?

Then Aizawa whispered something to Thirteen and she whispered back at him but a little clearer and all I could make out was that ' He used all his power this morning, he's currently resting in the hero lounge.'
Oh wait let me guess..All might, Oh yeah he was supposed to be here.

"That man is the height of irresponsibility.."

Ouch Aizawa.

"The clock's ticking we should get started"

Aizawa announced, turning to Thirteens side.

"Ok everyone, before we get started let me say one thing, well maybe two, possibly three, four or five.."

"We get it!"

We all say some of us kind of annoyed at this point.

"Listen carefully, I am aware that you know I have a powerful quirk, for me It's called black hole, I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you've used Black hole to save people so many times!"

Midorya said as Uraraka rapidly shaked her head in agreement, Damn I knew I was kinda of a fan of Thirteen but these two are full fan boy and fan girl.

"That's true.."

Thirteens voice was heard which made me snap back to reality.

"but my quirk can easily be used to kill.."

Most of the class was stood in shock when the pro-hero said that.

"Some of you have powers that can be dangerous.."

She said as she took a quick glance at me,
I knew my quirk was dangerous, but I never could make it more safer, I think it's just something that just runs in the Family.

"In our hero society, quirks are verified and strategically certified, so sometimes we can look how unsafe they can be , please don't forget that if you make the wrong move your powers can be deadly, even if you try and do something verrucas like saving someone. Thanks to Aizawas fightnes tests, you have a solid ideea of your quirks potential, And because of All mights combat training you most likel saw how dangerous your quirk is against other people. Carry those lessons to this class and today you're gonna learn how to rescue people's lives, you won't be able to use your quirks against yours enemies or each other, only to help after all that's what being a hero is all about. That's all I have to say, thank you for listening!"

We all started cheering at Thirteens speach, tho something felt off, like something is not right here,why do I feel like this, this is..the same felling from two years ago....no

"Right now that that's over-"

Aizawa was cut off by the lighting getting cut off, and the felling just got worse..
Everything started to not work properly anymore, until we saw a portal appearing from the fountain
But what is that-?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No
___________________________________________

Hey there darlings, sorry for being inactive lack of motivation and the last week of school is really getting on to me, But that will not stop me from doing this, the other book it's going to get a new chapter soon enough tho until that I will try and work on this one as much as I can, Thank you very much for the 71 people that are reading my book and hopefully enjoy it! Good night and bye bye for now darlings! ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Word count:1609