𝐒𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝟶𝟶.𝟽

00.5

✓𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦
𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 ✓

✓𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 ✓

▔▔▔▔▔▔⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝☆◍☆⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝▔▔▔▔▔▔

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER DAY
TO SEE THE LIGHT, IN HER BED STILL SLEEPING A SUDDEN RING AWOKE
HER, looking across her room, was her ringing phone. Sighing, the brunette tiredly gets up and walks over towards it.

"Whoever this is it better be important——" Melanie started with a morning voice.

"Melanie hey, it's Steve." Said the person on
the other side of the phone, Melanie calms down
a little.

"Oh, hey Steve. What are you doing calling me at nine something in the morning?" Asked Melanie.

"Melanie it's past nine, it's ten o'clock." Steve
told her, from the other side a frown on his face.

"Still morning!"She exclaimed, her voice growing loud causing Steve to jump. "Sorry, I'm just tired. What's up?" She apologized, tiredly taking a seat on the chair by her desk.

"I was calling to see if I could give you a ride to school. I know you have a car but, I was thinking after school we should do something."

"Uh." She paused, with furrowed brows she thinks of anything she had to do. She knew she had to go to school, so did Dustin. Really, she had nothing planned. "Sure, I'll just have to get dressed."

"Alright, I'll see you later." With that said, the
line went silent meaning Steve hung up. Sighing the brunette sets the phone down. Gettting up she stretched before walking towards her dresser and pulling out a outfit. If she and Steve were going somewhere she was going to dress her best.