A sense of venom in a pure garden.

She had no idea what she wanted though.

Her eyes focused on the slightly rosy skyline, the sun peeking out of the horizon.

She rolled her eyes at herself, there was only a few hours before she would have to get ready for work- again.

Averie wasn't sure how long she stood at the window admiring the city—her homebut when she plopped onto her soft bed again, it had never felt comfier.

And she fell asleep instantly, but wouldn't remember the dream she had later.

"Averie... Averie!"

A sharp nudge on the arm made the sleeping girl jolt up.

"Hmm?"

"Sleeping on the job, Miss Wilson?" Zara teased.

Averie groaned, sitting up from where her head rested in her hand and stretching her arms.

"Couldn't sleep last night," Averie mumbled back, looking around her desk.

She recalled when she fell asleep, waiting for her small team to come back from their lunch break—while she fell asleep during hers.

Zara smirked suddenly, "Up late thinking about someone?"

Averie froze, turning her head to meet Zara's pale eyes. "Oh...noI," she stuttered before she was cut off by a chuckle.

"Relax Evie, I know," she grinned. "There's someone waiting for you in the lobby."

Averie perked up at that.

"Who?"

"Not sure. Probably the man you've been staying up thinking about," Zara shrugged, raising her eyebrows in a suggestive manner. "But he's cute so don't keep him waiting."

Averie's thoughts immediately went to Theodore.

Sweet and caring Theodore.

Zara smirked at the sudden blood rush to Averie's face, though she wasn't aware of it. Her fingers ran through her hair as she stood up, ready to meet him. Averie was a bit embarrassed at her appearance today, the outcome of her restless night. She didn't look bad but she wasn't all dolled up like usual. She only hoped Theo wouldn't care—but she doubted he would. He was too kind to judge her on that.

Unlike some.

Averie was sure that Malfoy would insult her, but she hadn't seen him in the office all day so far.

As soon as Averie stepped into the lobby a small smile made its way on her face. Theo had brought her a coffee. As if he knew she was in need of it.

Immediately she gave him a hug, wrapping her hands above his neck. He smelled like honey and coffee, a warm feeling.

"What are you doing here?"

Theo smiled back, handing her the coffee cup which she graciously took in her own hands.

"Bringing you coffee, of course," was all he said.

"It's like you knew I needed it today," Averie sipped the sweet coffee, humming as it warmed her inside.

Theo stood in front of her in casual attire, just like her.

"Don't you have work right now?" she questioned.

He watched her intently, taking a sip from his own coffee cup in his hand. His other moved his floppy hair to the side, as it distractingly covered his face.