𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

Start from the beginning

"If you're trying to ask me if I'm a demon then No" Tomioka said. "How do you know if someone's a demon?" I wrote.

"They have a specific scent" Tomioka said. "What kind of scent" I wrote. "A scent scent😑" He said.

"What do demons look like?" I wrote. "They look evil" Tomioka said. I was about to write something but then Tomioka grabbed my pencil.

"No" Tomioka said putting the pencil to the side. "Hmm" I hummed crossing my arms.

I looked up at the sun. 'Why is it so hot out here all of a sudden' I thought looking down. I hugged my knees to my chest and sighed.

My head was pounding as I felt the sun beating down on me. I sat there in silence as I was too hot to even move.

I looked up to see where Shinobu was and saw she was still not looking in our direction. My mouth felt dry and my bones felt weak as I tried to stay up in my sitting position.

"If you're this bored then just go back to everyone else" Tomioka said.

Sad Boi's😔🔫 POV

'She looks like she's dying..... I'm sorry my presence is so bad' I thought looking to the side. That's when I heard a thump from beside me.

I turned to see Y/n laying down on her side. 'What the hell was she that bored" I thought raising my eyebrow.

She looked pale and was shivering in her sleep. I shook her shoulder to wake her up but she didn't move.

'I thought had she sun resistance' I thought. I put my finger under her nose to feel small breaths on my finger. 'She just had to be a demon right?' I thought.

Shinobu's POV

"Yeah but I just want to-" I stopped as I saw Mitsuri raise her eyebrow while looking behind me. "What?" I said raising my eyebrow.

I turned around to see Tomioka. "Yes?" I said. "She passed out" Tomioka said. "Who?" I asked. "Your kid" Tomioka said.

"HUH!? WHAT!? WHERE IS SHE!?" I yelled. Tomioka lifted his arms so I could see he was holding Y/n.

"She didn't even last a week" Sanemi said laughing. "Stop this isn't funny" Mitsuri said.

"wait who is this again?" Muchiro said. I took her and laid her on the ground then put my hand on her forehead.

I moved my hand away as her for head burned my hand. "Get something cold" I said picking her up again.

Y/n's POV

I sat up and looked around to see I was back at the place with all the hanging lights, lanterns, and food stands.

I walked over to one of the stands that had masks. I picked up a mask that had a cat face carved into it. I smiled then put it on.

"Who are you?" I turned to see a boy with long maroon hair and eyes. 'Who is this?' I thought.

He walked up to me and crouched down to my height. The first thing I noticed was his Hanafuda earrings. 'Those look familiar' I thought.

He rose his eyebrow and took off my mask. "Why is a child here? or are you a spirit?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Then who are you?" He asked. I took my notebook out then wrote something. "My name is Y/n" I wrote.

I stared at the writing for a second like he was thinking then looked at me. "My name is Yoriichi Tsugikuni" He said.

"What is this place?" I wrote. "The cataracts" Yoriichi said. I analyzed his face for a moment. "You look familiar" I wrote.

"I do? who do you think I look like?" Yoriichi asked. "I don't know I lost a lot of my memory" I wrote.

"How much?" Yoriichi asked furrowing hid eyebrows. "The only thing I remember is my first name and age but I live with at girls named Shinobu and Kanao" I wrote.

"But you don't seem upset about it" Yoriichi said. "I can't really be upset about something I can't remember" I wrote.

"But aren't you upset that you can't remember?" He asked. I nodded. "I just don't know anything from before so I think that I should continue on and hope that I remember at least one thing about the past" I wrote.

We sat in silence for a minute before I wrote something. "This is one of the oddest interactions I've ever had with anyone" I wrote.

"I've had weirder ones" Yoriichi said. "Storytime!?" I wrote. "They're all really long ones" Yoriichi said.

"I wish I had stories to tell" I wrote frowning. "This is one" Yoriichi said. "Yeah but this is just a dream these are fake" I wrote.

"I'm deeply offended by that comment" Yoriichi said shaking his head. "But it's true right?" I wrote.

"Sure" He said. "But then again this place feels too real" I wrote. "This must be a vivid dream then" Yoriichi said.

"So how do you leave dreams?" I wrote. "Seriously you hate my presence that much" Yoriichi said.

"No I just want to get back to everyone else I think I passed out and I was with someone so I want to go back" I wrote.

"From what?" He asked. "I don't know heat" I wrote. "Make sure you stay hydrated" Yoriichi said.

"So you really want to get back?" Yoriichi said. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and took out a blade.

I pulled my hand away and shook my head. "It'll only be a second once I cut it you'll immediately go back so it won't even hurt" Yoriichi said.

I nodded and hesitantly held out my hand.

1

.

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

.

3!

_________________

Thank you for reading this chapter everyone! and thank you for 500 reads! I'm on summer break so I'm happy and I hope you are all too! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!