3. MASAMICHI YAGA shall receive the death penalty for inciting Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto and causing the Shibuya incident.

4. Y/N HOSHINO is to be captured and the highly dangerous technique, Seishin o Mitasu, must be contained. However, killing them on the spot is also allowed.

5. The suspension of ITADORI YUJI'S death sentence is revoked and the execution is to be carried out immediately.

6. Special grade sorcerer YUTA OKKOTSU is appointed Yuji Itadori's executioner.

 Special grade sorcerer YUTA OKKOTSU is appointed Yuji Itadori's executioner

'What will you do?'

Y/N recalls the words Tsukumo has said as she sat beside Itadori in silence. If you were to ask the first year on what happened after shibuya has finally calmed down and Geto had now escaped, she'll probably reply with a small description.

Or maybe not speak at all.

'"Itadori.." the girl says, eyes on her lap as she played with her fingers, "i.."

She bites her lip, now realizing how much frustration she haa been holding back– what was she going to do now? Tsukumo had said she wasn't necessarily on their side, and despite the woman looking more than capable on getting her out of this city, Y/N couldn't possibly leave her classmate.

Not when both of them were still processing the aftermath of the Shibuya incident.

Itadori, noticing the girl beginning to shake, raises a hand. He places it on her back, as if silently hinting that he was there for the girl.

She sniffs.

"I don't.." she mutters, tears now starting to blur her vision, "..Wanna die.."

She's aware of how many cursed spirits were still left after Sukuna's rampage and it would be amazing if they manage to survive for more than a day.

'I have people i need to see.' she lifts up both of her hands to her mouth, trying her best to muffle her cries.

She felt like she's going to burst, ready to cry her eyes out as that is probably what she needed right now.

'I have people i want to protect!' she thought, taking deep breaths, 'I can't go just yet..'

Itadori, although has his own bothersome thoughts, turns his body to face the girl. He places both hands on her shoulders,

"Y/N, look at me." he calls, feeling an ache in his heart as he watches the girl shake and cry, her hands still over her mouth.

'Fushiguro's gonna kill me..' making his girl cry and experience hell at the hands of Sukuna while he wrecks havoc? Itadori might as well accept his fate once they all reunite once again.