Ishq Main Nhi hota koi rok

It has been a long time that Samaina are together. There friends and her dada always supports them. They were the ideal couple of there school. And college too. They were in VJN University too. Naina as always was the brightest student of her college. Samaina continued there
love and college life together. They use to meet at several places. They sometimes video chated and talked on phone for hours and hours. They use to meet and share lovey dovey talks with each other. They also supported each other in every ups and downs of there life. They laughed and cried together. They were there for each other when the other person was down. They also supported there friends in there love life. And that's how there life continued. Going college, meeting, masti within the super 6. Romance between Samaina, Swamun and Preedit. And now it was there Farewell party in college.
Samaina was very excited because as now there college will be over and Sameer started to learn factory work with his nanu. He is now able to stand on his own feet. Sameer wanted to surprise naina today. He wanted to propose her after the farewell party and talk to her that now as he is well stabled. He wanted to come to her house after the farewell with his nanu to ask her father for her hand for there marriage. He was thinking about the same when Mundit arrives in his room.
Munna: Kya huya bhai itni gehri soch main dooba huya hai. Kya ho gya??
Pandit: Haan bhai tu to esse betha hai jese Saali sahiba ne tujhe chod diya???
Sameer: Nhi yaar essa kuch nhi hai. Par main soch raha hun. Ab hamare college bhi khatam ho gya hai. Kal farewell ke baad degree leke ho jayega. Uske baad main factory main nanu ka hath batane lag jaunga. Tum log bhi aa jaoge. [ Nanu has taken mundit's little interview and they after college will start to work in Maheshwari Industrie only]
Munna: Haan to achi baat hai na.
Sameer: Par hamara kya bhai, mera aur naina ka kya, tera aur swati ka kya, iska aur preeti ka kya.
Pandit: Bhai saaf saaf bol kya bolna chata hai.
Sameer: Bhai main bolna cahta hun ki ab college khatam hone ke baad. Swapreena bhi job karne lagengi. Lekin ek time to aayega na ki jab unke liye bhi rishte aayenge. Agar vo log humse dur ho gyi to kya tum dono jee paoge apni Samosa aur FWP ke bina.
Munna: Bhai ye to bari samasya hai.
They were thinking when Nanu comes in there room.
Nanu: Kya ho gya itna sannata kyun hai bhai.
Sameer: Nanu vo..... [ and he tells nanu about there misery]
Nanu: Yeh to badi samasya hai. Chalo ek kaam karte hain..... ( and he tells them about his plan) maine Munna-Pandit ke mummy papa ko bhi bata diya hai.
Samundit: wow nanu you are the best.
And they hugs him.
Next day
Samaina, Swamun and Preedit gets ready and meets at college.
Sameer's Outfit

Naina's outfit