Mrs. Robinson had her head in her hands, ali looked up at Sam. She didn't understand a lot of what was happening, but she understood enough.

"Why didn't you call the cops?" Dean asked the woman.

"This was 40 years ago. He called on his friends— Clayton, solmes, and jimmy anderson— and they put Cyrus' body into the truck and then rolled it into the swamp at the edge of his land and all three of them kept that secret all these years." Mrs. Robinson explained as she cried and sobbed.

"And now all three are gone." Sam said.

"So is mayor Todd." Dean said. "Now, he said that you of all people would know that he is not a racist. Why would he say that?" He asked Mrs. Robinson.

"He was a good man. He was a young deputy back then, investigating Cyrus's disappearance. Once he figured out what Martin and the others had done, he—" she sighed. "He did nothing because he also knew what Cyrus had done."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Cassie asked her mother.

"I thought I was protecting them. And now there's no one left to protect." Mrs. Robinson said.

"Yes, there is." Dean said.

He looked over at Cassie who looked back at him, Mrs. robinson traced his eyes to her daughter. The lady reached out to Cassie and they took each other's hands.

~~~

"Oh, my life was so simple." Sam spoke as they leaned by the impala. "Just school, exams, papers in polycentric cultural norms."

Alison looked up at him.

"So I guess we saved you from a boring existence." Dean said as Sam picked Alison up and fixed her on his hip.

"Occasionally I miss boring." Sam sighed.

"So, this killer truck..." Dean started.

"I miss conversations that didn't start with this killer truck." Sam said with a small smile and chuckle. "Ah..."

"All right, well, this Cyrus guy, evil on a level that infected even his truck." Dean said. "When he died, the swamp became his tomb and his spirit was dormant for 40 years."

"So, what woke it up?" Sam asked.

"The construction on his house or the destruction." Dean said.

"Right. Demolition or remodeling can awaken spirits, make them restless. Like that theater in Illinois." Sam said looking over at dean.

"Yeah. And the guy who tears down the family homestead, Harold Todd, is the same guy that kept Cyrus's murder quiet and unsolved."

"So now his spirit is awakened and out for blood." Sam said.

"I guess. Who knows what ghosts are thinking anyway." Dean stated.

"You know we're gonna have to dredge that body from the swamp, right?" Sam said to his brother. "Man."

"You said it." Dean chuckled.

"Yeah."

Alison raised her head up from sams shoulder with a curious expression on her face, catching both men's attention.

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah?" Dean asked.

"Where my sippy?" She asked.

Dean was a little taken back by the question, Sam looked between them. Ali hadn't asked for that thing in a while.

"Uh...Ali, don't you think you're too big for a sippy cup now?" Dean asked her.