Chapter 2

Yes, hello I know right finally another chapter you've all been waiting for right right let's get it started. Hope you enjoy this story!
@$!#@$#!#!$@#$!@#$#@:$#@#$!@#$!@#$

Seo Yeong walks along the streets under the city lights and continue to weep. There was absolutely she cannot do see thought, it was life she told her self. It was her fault for choosing a player as a boyfriend anyways. Seo Yeong continues to walk down the dark city lights until someone grabs her and covers her nose with a sweet smelling tissue, then blackout.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in a dark room, my hurts like it's going to explode.

'omo, where am i?' I said quite loudly and heard someone walking over to my way.
Under the light yellow lights, I could see what the person looked like. WAIT NO ITS NOT ONLY ONE PERSON! I looked and saw 7 people, guys to be exact. I couldn't really tell who they are because of their face masks and hats but they looked pretty rich because of their clothing.

'Hyung do you think this is really a good idea? Were basicly kidnapping her for our own good Rap Mon hyung.' The tall boy said, his hair was dark brown, his eyes were beautiful from my view. I would totally fall in love with him at first sight.

' Ofcourse, ya you think your hyung wouldn't make sure no one knew about the thing did you Jungkook? ' Rap Monster said smirking. Rap Monster? The named sounded so familiar, he looked like a idol too...

' WHATTTTTT? BTS? OHMYGOSH WAIT NO I'M JUST CRAZY NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE. ' I thought almost too shocked to say anything else. I looked to the ground hopefully they wouldn't say anything.

'Hyung, she thinks to know us. Could she be a army? ' The boy with a black hoodie, black shorts, and black nikes came over. The walked to me and squats down infront of my face. He takes off his face mask and smiles,
'Annyeong Seo Yeong i'm Jimin from Bangtan Boys' Jimin Park says.

♡♡

'Are you freaking kidding me?' I said almost going to faint, meeting BTS was like my dream anyways. I still struggle in my taped hands, trying to break free from the tape.

'Mian can't release you quite yet,' Jimin said smirking, obviously enjoying me in my uncomfortable position and prouting.

'YA neo, who do you think you are huh? Do you even know who I am? Ya I'm Seo Yeong, Lee Seo Yeong neo baboya! I know taekwondo, don't underestimate me you butt face.' I said angrily in my best i'm-mad-you-dumbass-face.

There was awkward silence untill Jimin started to laugh then the rest of the members started to join in too.

'Ya-a-aa, don't laugh you baboya!' I said frowning, I was actually putting on an act hello I'm trying to save me self.

'Ya-aaa, guys I claim her ok she's totally cute and my type. Seo Yeong do you know how to cook?' Jin comes towards me smiling laughs a little then messes up my hair. Jin soon gets attacked by his other friends who tackled to hin to the floor becuse Jin said he claimed me.

I started to cheer up alittle because of these boys my life has became so... happy? I don't know, something like that. Wait no they just kidnapped me what am I thinking? But let's face the realty if you were kidnapped by your favorite kpop group won't you just scream then tackle your ub to the floor, then punch that mathafuker for ruining your life causing becauae you to thought about him 24/7 (Yeah I even dream about that mathafuker).

Finally peace had restored on mother earth, you boys had stop causing each other out and killing each other like hungry chickens fighting for food. I saw Suga oppa standing alone trying not to laugh. This is my chance. I thought I just need to convince Suga to cut open the masking tape.

'Suga oppa,' I whispered acrossed the room and put on my cutest innocent face. Suga comes walking over smiling.

'Yaa, puppy face cutesy faces doesn't work on me-' Suga said and sighed but before he could finish i gave him a peck on the cheek then Suga's face heated up immediately.

'You know that works Seo Yeong. You win, next time when you have trouble ask me Araso? The ki-su was good.' Suga said loudly then smirked innocently.

'KI-SU? YA-A-AA YOONGI IT WAS JUST A BBOE BBOE!!' I innocently said frowning and waving telling the rest of the members it isn't me, then playfuly smacked Suga on the arm causing him to give me a peck on the cheek.

'Ya-a-aa...' I said quite speechless of just what happened. Then I felt my cheeks heating up like a bright red tomato. I quickly explain to the members this isn't what has happened.

Everyone starts to laugh and call me cute, I blushed even more.

'You're so kyeopta.' Someone said.

'My ideal type, kekeke.' Another said.

Rap Monster comes over to confort me and whispers someonething in my ear i couldn't quite get.

Then Jimin grabs my arm and says, 'Ya, guys i'm taking her out for a second to explain the rules to her.' Without the members saying anything else the door slams close.

♡♡

Jimin grabs my arm it burns like crazy, he takes me to a hallway and pushes me against the wall.

'Ya, seriously stop seducing me will you?' Jimin says with a serious face. Before i could reply Jimin keeps on talking again.

'Noe are really cute you know?' Jimin says in his bad boy voice causing me to almost fall for him.

I stare into his warm brown eyes, and look at his brown messy hair. Still sexy ans my type I thought. I shook my head just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Jimin smiled. Before I can react to what's happening Jimin punches the wall next to my head and presses his lips on mine.

@$!#@!$#@#@#@####@#@##@#@#$#@#$

Yes some wild imagination here sorry that the fact I didn't update in a while hope you enjoy this chapter! Annyeong~

P.S are toy enjoying these chapters so far? Vote?