Chap. 4

(Hi, I'm back because my parents are going to work anyways onto the story)

Your pov

We were going with the muscular figure and went inside the building made of glass. He took us into a lounge area and told us to sit down. Muichiro and I sat down. We were confused."What's your name young boy?" All Might asked Muichiro.
"Huh? Oh, my name is Tokito Muichiro,"  Muichiro answered.
"Well Young Tokito, do you know what a quirk is?" All Might asked.
"... No, what is it?" Muichiro said as he dazed off.
"Well a quirk is a superpower 80% of the population have," The hero replied.

Soon, a mouse(?) bear(?) rat(?) came in to talk to All Might about us as All Might already informed Nezu, I think his name was. Their conversation was interrupted by someone in armour(?) telling All Might something called the 'USJ' was under attack.

Meanwhile when Giyuu came out of the portal

Giyuu pov

I came out of the portal only to find a demon looking mist like the portal I just walked through. I saw some children wearing weird clothing too. I could tell they weren't demons because of their aura. I started to get suspicious because no one looks like a demon if they're not one but some of these people look like them but they're not. I was snapped out of my trance when someone shouted 'ANOTHER VILLAIN!' which made me think that the most next to me was a demon without a demon aura. I looked next to me and realised he was gone and I looked back at the class of young heroes only to notice the person that stood out the most escaped along with many others that got sucked into the portal.

The children that were still here tried to attack me but I swiftly ran away to a bird, demon thing. It was currently breaking the bones of a tired looking man. Then, a guy with hands ran over to a group of children in an ocean? Trying to do something and then started to praise the guy called 'Eraserhead' and the demon thing slammed his head on the ground. I ran toward it and sliced its arms off only to find it regenerating in a second. 'It' s as powerful as the demon king Muzan' I thought.

I started attacking it and got Eraserhead out of this area and started attacking the demon thing using different attacks using breath of water. What I didn't know then was the demon thing was regenerating it was at a different pace slowly changing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Here a cliffhanger also I'm using my phone instead of my computer/laptop.)