chapter two: my treasure

Start from the beginning

"that's park jeongwoo, instead of having chocolate abs he has a beautiful chocolate skin that highlights his visuals" jihoon introduced the boy.

"too bad, guess he doesn't work out so much huh?" doyoung giggled. jihoon glances at him with his eye smile and does a high-five with him, probably satisfied with the joke he just said.

"wow new kid number 2 is funny, i like that! junkyu, uhm you're... okay"

"OKAY THAT'S IT!" junkyu raised his voice as loud as he could and hit jihoon's arm a couple of times. doyoung stops them both from fighting even though he thought it was really funny to watch them both. after their little cat fight, jihoon proceeds in introducing their classmates.

"so, about jeongwoo... people say that he eats so much chocolate, it made him have that skin tone. isn't he sexy?" they both nodded in reply.

"But! not as sexy as me of course!" jihoon added which made the youngest laugh and for the other, junkyu was still an angry mess after the little fight he had with jihoon.

"and who's that guy there drinking banana milk?" doyoung asked the older.

as jihoon was about to explain, a student wearing a pink sweater approached them and strummed his black guitar. he was bang yedam, or actually based on the nickname the students made for him, he was god yedam. everyone in the school knows him for his sweet, honey-like voice which made him claim the many hearts of others. his voice was perfect, you could really listen to it all day.

"hey guys, i'm yedam! i'll also take it from here." he introduced himself, even his speaking voice was beautiful to listen to.

"well, did we ask?" jihoon said while giving a cold glare to yedam. yedam gets intimidated by this, his friend looked like he was about to kill him with his own bare hands. after the sudden tease, jihoon relaxes his face and gives him a smile while whispering "go ahead"

"alright, thanks! so that boy right there is yoon jaehyuk! he's been the reason why our school has been known for the biggest number of students who use the delivery app. jaehyuk's father is the CEO of the most well-known delivery company in korea." yedam explained.

"hmm... seems like the total boyfriend material to me!" jihoon said while gazing at jaehyuk's smile. jihoon wasn't the only boy who was admiring jaehyuk's friendly smile, in fact doyoung appreciated it a lot more. he loved seeing the boy's smile and wished that he himself could make jaehyuk smile like that. the auburn haired boy daydreams into the lovely sight of yoon jaehyuk, he wasn't even responding to junkyu's concerned taps and calls.

"doyoung, my boy are you okay there? shall i prepare your funeral?" jihoon teased him.

"oh- oh um.. yeah i'm fine sorry about that"

"okay then well that gu-" jihoon said but was interrupted again by another voice. "damn is everyone's job to interrupt me?" he thought.

"and by the way, i agree jihoon but he's the perfect boyfriend material for me and for me only. he's mine guys" doyoung suddenly claimed. hearing those words come out from his little twin brother's mouth, junkyu felt really proud of him. junkyu and doyoung would fight often but they both cared a lot for each other, even though they didn't always show it.

"aww look at my little bro starting to claim his own men. i'm so proud!" junkyu sneered. his brother's ears start to turn red, causing junkyu to grin even more.

"now, here comes asahi. his father is the owner of a beer company, he's also their heir."

junkyu chuckles at the boy's descriptions. jihoon glares at him then embarrasing junkyu because he was the only one laughing.