Jungkook narrowed his eyes and pointed outside.

Hyunsuk took Haru to Junkyu's room, who was sleeping. Haru smiled, as he laid her beside him. "Junkyu Oppa, I am glad that you are alright" She whispered.

Hyunsuk smiled. She said, "did the guy who shot me get caught"
"No- I mean I don't know"
"Okay, how long have you been here?"
"Three days"
"You are-" She opened her mouth and Hyunsuk nodded.

"Why?"
"For you"
"I- Hyunsuk-"
"What? I like you"
"I- I li-"

"Who is fighting?" Junkyu got up. Haru gulped.

"Oppa-"
"Haru? How are you? Am I hallucinating again or is it really you this time?"
"It is me"
Junkyu hugged her, she groaned in pain.

Hyunsuk said, "it might be painful"
"What?" Junkyu asked.
"You're hugging her too tightly-"
"You'll tell me how to hug my sister?"

"He's saying right, Junkyu she hasn't recovered yet" Taehyung said.

Hyunsuk sighed, Junkyu left her. She smiled and said, "I didn't know you loved me this much-"
"I don't!"

Hyunsuk bowed and was going out when Taehyung said, "Thanks boy"
"You won't thank me when you know.."
"Are you saying something?"

He shook his head and waved a bye to Haru who was smiling, but not after he left, and went out.

"Ahh, you idiot! Where were you-"
"Dad I- I went to meet a client-"
"At the club!?" 
Seunghyun shouted at SeungCheol.

Hyunsuk entered the Hall and walked upstairs, "Choi Hyunsuk, you don't live here-" His dad said.

Hyunsuk didn't listen to them and went upstairs, he knocked on a secluded door and entered.

"He is very cruel..they are such good people"
"You did well son"
"Mom- but, why is he destroying such a beautiful family? Can't he learn from them and-"
"Your dad isn't still in his right mind after losing from The Kim's once"
"W-when?"
"He was best friends with Taehyung's dad, and maybe found his wife more beautiful than me-" She sighed and continued.

"He forced himself on her and she couldn't take it, she gave her life to save her husband. I lost my best friend and three poor kids lost their mother."

Hyunsuk's eyes were teary, his mom hugged him and continued, "Mr.Kim didn't stay idle, he struggled to get justice for his wife, but your dad, he killed him on the day of the last court session, the police found your dad and-"

"And now he wants revenge for that"

His mom nodded.

"Hyunsuk, that girl, Haru, she was the most loved kid among you all and you two-" She paused to take something out of the drawer, it was a picture of two kids sleeping carelessly. She chuckled within her tears.

"Is that Haru?"
"Yes, it's you and Haru, the shadow of her mom, I've always seen my best friend in her daughter. I want you to protect her"
"I will mom, she- she means a lot to me now"
"It won't be easy,  Hyunsuk-"

"Are you trying to get my son on your side?" The door open as Choi Seunghyun barged in.

Hyunsuk's mother gulped and looked down. He stood up and said, "no she isn't."

"You bastard! Why didn't you answer me when i-"
"I was studying"
"You know I lo-"
"I don't know and I don't want to, please stop whatever you are doing! I hate the fact that I am your son!"

Hyunsuk went out of the room.

Haru's pov:

"So, was it very scary?"
"Yes it was, I missed you guys so much"

Jungkook came towards me and pinched my nose, "we missed you too, cutie"

A message popped on my phone. I smiled before picking it up and looked at the message.

"Hi, you might be wondering who I am" I didn't reply.

"I have something really good for you"

"What?"

"So you finally replied anyways, here you go"
"Warning: BETRAYAL!"

"weirdo"

Video received.

I dropped my phone.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄