"No get up, and dress up and look so freaking hot so he can see what he's losing by acting like that." She stood up and pulled me up along with her, I was already wearing my clothes, only my hair and makeup was left, which Manvi started doing herself.

God, please give everyone a friend like Manvi.

*****

You know those moments in life when you're just doing your own thing and the result come out extraordinary? That's exactly what happened with this wedding, it had turned out to be so gorgeous, so beautiful and so freaking extra ordinary.

For a moment there, I couldn't believe that I had planned this, how did I come up with these ideas? How did I manage to plan such a beautiful wedding, only if you could look at the decorations here, it looked perfect, there wasn't a thing about it that I would want to change.

The color combination, the gorgeous flowers and that too, too many of them, yet they dint look like they were many, I was so sure once Sonali came, she was going to be left in awe, I had outdone myself, I was just so proud of myself for managing all this, of course it was team work, but still.

The custom-made carpet with pictures of Samar and Sonali was totally standing out, it looked so beautiful, and so unique. Imagine how she would feel when she walked to the wedding altar, it would be like walking down the memory lane, literally.

I couldn't wait for everyone to start arriving and for the wedding to begin, I couldn't wait to see people's reactions on it, I really hoped everyone was going to love it as much as I did.

While I was busy admiring the decorations, someone tapped on my shoulder so I turned around and saw NK standing right there.

"Wow!" He said as he took a step back and looked at me from top to bottom, I just giggled as he stared at me in awe.

"I am speechless, how did you manage to look so pretty, so beautiful, so freaking gorgeous?" He asked to which I just ended up laughing again. I actually did feel really beautiful, Manvi had done some sort of hairstyle on me and the makeup she did was too awesome, she had been going to beauty school and learning all this stuff for a while and I could say she had learnt it to perfection.

Of course, I did feel like it was a bit too extra to attend the wedding that I had just planned, not like I was related to either Sonali or Samar, but she wanted me to come here like this so Arnav would see how beautiful I looked and regret ignoring me, her words, not mine.

"Thank you for the compliment, you look pretty cute too." I smiled as I looked at him, he was dressed in a baby blue sherwani, he hadn't done anything extra but he looked good in it.

"Thank you." He smiled, I looked around thinking he came with the groom's family or so but he seemed to be alone, no one else had shown up yet.

"So what brings you here early?" I asked.

"You. Actually, I was ready and I dint have much to do, so I thought I'd come early and you know, spend some time with you, I knew you would be here making sure everything was okay." He smiled.

"Really? That's sweet." I blushed as I looked at the floor, he was really cute, and the stuff he said to me was really cute but yet somehow at this moment, I couldn't stop wondering how Arnav was going react on seeing me. Why wouldn't I just stop thinking about him for heaven's sake!

I started walking around as NK followed me along, he just followed me silently not saying much, he had suddenly gotten busy texting someone.

A few minutes later, finally Sonali and her family arrived, so I rushed to welcome them at the entrance. Sonali was dressed in a gorgeous peach Lehenga, it was definitely a designer and damn it, it was so beautiful.