Chapter 27 - His🍋

🍋 smut warning!🍋
- N-Not here... - I said trough my moaning, making him stop.

- As you say, un. – he took me on his shoulder, carrying me to the hideout

- Hey! I didn't mean "and carry me like a bag of potatoes"!

- So what will you do, hm? – his grip got tighter around me as we were near the hideout. He opened the door, everyone was staring at us, I was blushing harder than ever.

- So, you hate her, huh? – Hidan mumbled, smirking at us, not only him, everyone was blushing or smirking.

- Damn you! Watch your business! – I threw a little flame on his robe, making him yelling at me. I giggled a little and Deidara took me in his room. He dropped me on his bed and locked the door. He got to me, kissing me all over my body, his hands doing the same. He didn't talk about the little holed from the needles, the scars and the marks, he just loved me. His hands removed every cloth that was covering my body, revealing everything of me. I blushed and tried to hide, but he took my hands away.

- Don't hide yourself, every little piece of you is an art itself, un. – I put them on his shoulders, keeping him closer and closer to me. My body got hotter from the chakra, making him liking it even more. He got undressed too, taking me even closer.

- Are you sure about it?

- I've never been more sure about something in my life. – he kissed me slowly before the pain came, but soon it vanished, allowing him to do everything that he wanted to do to me. I never thought I can feel such pleasure, not even after my time in that prison.

- I don't hate you... - I told him between my moans

- You mean you love me, right, un? – he came closer to my ear, whispering it in my ear, making my body shivering.

- I love you. More than anything. – he leaned to kiss me again

- I love you too, un. – I thought once I went back home, I'll take some rest, but who needs rest, when I have him. Once we both finished, he cuddled me, and we both went to sleep, I was finally having a nice sleep after all this time.

"Your life will be happy, from now on..."

"Just stay with him..."

The next morning came, I was alive. I was surrounded by my two favourite hands. I was in home and I was happy and... it just couldn't be better. I went downstairs to see the others and to make a breakfast for me and Deidara, who was still sleeping.

- Hey, little one! – Hidan yelled happily at me, they were all awake and doing their things, but they came around me, when they saw me. They just hugged me, all of them. Even Itachi was there, which surprised me. Konan had a tear falling oh her cheek, all of them seemed to missed me a lot. I was in my crop top and my shorts, allowing my scars to show up. Even some part of the big scar was visible, but they didn't start a conversation about them. I really didn't want to talk about it, it's too traumatizing.

- Soo, Y/n chan, why where you fighting with Deidara senpai this late in night!!- Tobi said, making everyone burst in laugh, but I was all red, not knowing what to say.

- Uhm, Tobi, you see, um... - I was getting redder and redder as the others were watching how am I going to explain it.

- Tobi, how do you think you came on this world? – Sasori was laughing too, as a emotionless boy like him, it was surprising too.

- Well, um. Ooh, I- I GE IT NOW! -Tobi yelled, running around me and screaming something, but that just made everyone laugh even more. I ran to the kitchen and locked the door, so I can make a normal breakfast without the others, interrupting me. As I was ready, I took the two plates with me, heading to his room. He was already awake, a little panic could be seen in his eyes, like he was afraid I'm kidnapped again.

- I made you, um, a breakfast. – I left the plates on the bed, he glanced at them, but he took me, instead of the food.

- I thought for a second that... - I stopped him from saying with, kissing him. The pressure he was holding, disappeared. He took my hips and dropped me on the bed. He came closer to me, kissing my neck, especially my weak spots.

- Y-you should... should really... eat! – I yelled a little, making him giggle at my neck. – It took me a long time... - A little blush ran through my cheeks. He took the two plates, and gave me the one. I was watching him eating, I was a little bit worried that he won't like it.

- I know you can cook really good, but... I hope-

- I love it, un. It's delicious, really! Don't underestimate yourself. You can do a lot of things better than me, at least allowed me to cook better than you, hm. – I giggled at him, taking the empty plates, heading to the kitchen. I went to the kitchen, everyone was sent on missions and I guess it was just me, Deidara and maybe Pain in his office.

There was still one thing in my mind, that just couldn't leave me rest at all, if I don't do it...

- Let's go training today, I want to see how much power you have, un. – Deidara took me out of my thoughts, hugging me from behind and his head on my shoulder.

- Yeah, let's go! – I took his hand and we went to my spot. Since I had this chakra, I didn't need to carry weapons with me. I still didn't tell Deidara nor anyone that I injected more chakra than I had before.

- I need to tell you something first. – my serous tone caught his attention. He waited for me to continue. – When I was there... they took the chakra from me... you see. – I showed him my scars again. – but when I was alone, just before you came, I got into the room, and I injected it back...

- Where the things are going bad?

- The chakra I injected was... twice more than I had. – his eyes went wide, really wide. I escaped from our eye contact, feeling embarrassed. He took my chin with his thumb and index finger, making me look at him again.

- You are alive, and that's all that matter, un. – a tear dropped from my eye, but I hurried, removing it. I took a few steps away from him, trying to summon the fire.

- You ready?

- Always, un. – he waited to see what I did back there.