"It just happened out of nowhere."

"What other reason could there be? It must be because of Yuteng."

The assistant deliberately tried to hide the fact that Lin Corp's lawyers had come looking for Elder Yang. Yet, Yangyang still managed to throw the blame onto Yuteng.

"Young Master Yangyang, if you could stop angering the chairman, perhaps he wouldn't be in the hospital right now," the assistant said coldly.

"What did you just say?" after hearing the assistant's words, Yangyang's expression changed. Just as he was about to release his anger, Father Yang pulled him over and quietly tried to stop him.

"Yangyang, your grandfather's condition is still unclear. Don't make things more complicated."

♧♧♧♧♧♧

It was the first night since Sam and YU announced their marriage. Once again, Sam treated the night like their wedding night.

Not only did he light their home with candles, he also surrounded YU with a sea of white flowers...

"If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up," YU sat inside Sam's embrace as he wrapped him with his powerful arms.

"Come have a look at this," Sam showed some comments from fans to YU.

"Are little cat and little Mr. Wolf currently enjoying an intimate wedding night?"

"Haha Yuteng, you did well! Who cares if the Yang Family don't want you, when Sam wants you."

"Can I ask a personal question: How is President Lin in bed?"

Seeing this particular comment, YU's cheeks burned red as he buried his head into Sam's white shirt, "Don't these kids go to school?"

"They asked you how I'm like in bed," Sam chucked in YU's ear.

"How do you expect me to answer that question?" Taking asked as he hid in Sam's shirt.

Sam smiled handsomely as he wrapped YU tightly in his embrace.

"Now that we've announced our marriage...should we meet with the Yang Family elders?" YU asked questioningly as he pulled away from Sam's embrace.

"I've already spoken to them. According to customs, we should first get the blessings of the Yang Family. So, the day that we get their blessings, is the day that I take you home," Sam explained.

"It's fine...I'm ready to meet them. The Yang Family's blessings isn't that important..."

YU nodded his head; he felt he had been too careless.

He grabbed YU's hands and placed them on his chest, "Help me remove my clothes..."

YU nodded as he sat up and knelt before Sam, slowly unbuttoning his shirt...

Once his chest was exposed, YU leaned into his ear and placed a kiss on his mole.

Sam reached out his arms and quickly wrapped him up in them; taking control of the situation...

"Tomorrow, you will be able to answer your fan's question."

"Which question?" YU asked in a dreamy state.

"About my performance in bed..."

...

The next day.

Because of the completion of YU photobook, YU accompanied Sam to work. As he sat on the sofa inside his office, he made an attempt at writing lyrics for the theme song of the a drama .