Chapter 1 Prologue: The new Godhand

[Opening]

Long ago, one of God's angels who were full of pride rebelled against God and tried to remove God from his throne and rule the universe. However, he lost against God and was expelled from heaven and exiled to hell as the Demon King Angra.

Filled with spite and hatred, Angra created a countless army of demons to destroy the human world. But his plan failed.

A man appeared with the power of god sealed in his arms, and with the power of god himself, this man uses this power to once again send Angra into hell.

The people, grateful that the Angra's threat had subsided, bestowed upon the man the title of Godhand.

Although the man is long since gone, a single clan continues to this day to defend the Godhands, and the power held within.

The legend says that those who possess the power of the Godhands are capable of becoming either god or demon...

[Opening end]

[Y/n POV]

It's already night, and right now I'm sitting on the couch eating instant noodles while watching TV in the living room of my house.

It's been five months since I graduated high school and I still haven't entered college yet. Because of that, my friends always ask me "why don't you go to college with us?"

Well, back then right on the day of my high school graduation, my parents had a car accident on the way to my school. And since then I live alone in my house.

Not long after my parents died I tried to work part time to earn money for college. But things are not as smooth as I thought. The salary from my part-time job is not enough for my college and I can only buy instant noodles from it.

From that day on I gave up going to college and chose to always stay at home like a rock..

Y/n=I'm out of stock again.. Hm, I have to buy the stock again.

I said while looking into the empty shelf.

After that I changed clothes and went out of the house to buy some instant noodles at a convenience store not far from my house.

Y/n=Hm, I wonder if there is any money left in my wallet..

I said as I took my wallet from my pocket. When I looked into my wallet, I only had a thousand yen left in my wallet.

Y/n=Damn I'm poor *sigh* Man, I really need a new job right now. I can't stay like this forever.

I sighed as I kicked a can in the street.

???=Agghh! Stop it! Help! Please! Somebody help me!

Suddenly I heard a girl screaming in a small alley. When I went to the source of the sound I saw a girl being held by two unknown men. One of them held the girl's hand and the other held a sword and prepared to slash her arm.

Y/n=Heh, those punks don't know how to treat a lady? I think I should teach them a lesson.

After saying that I then ran towards them and attacked one of them with a flying kick.

*WHAM*

Man1=What the hell are you doing?!

Man2=Not me you idiot, it's him over there!

Y/n=You're looking for lady? You're looking in the wrong place you ugly freak.

Girl=T-Thank you..

Y/n=You're welcome. Now back off miss, this is business for a man like me.

Girl=O-Okay.

Man1=What a stupid boy.