A sweet night

I watched his hair cover his chocolate eyes, wondering what his mind could be thinking.

"What?" he asked, smirking. I shook my head and laid next to him. He moved to the side, giving me space, but I moved closer to him, overwhelming my senses with his scent. His arms were above his head and he inhaled sharply, as I touched them gingerly, lightly squeezing his bicep.

"You bulked up," I whispered to him. He looked down into my eyes and nodded. I looked at his full lips and watched as he licked them carefully. I longed to suck on them; to leave them swole. I looked back up at his eyes and I caught them examining me, devouring me with his roaming eyes. The warmth we felt quickly turned into a passionate heat. A feeling so strong, we felt unable to touch one another.

I lightly traced my finger on his cheek, spelling my name on both. He bit his lip ever so lightly, but it encouraged me to continue. I led my finger to his lips and brushed my fingers across them, making sure to "accidentally" move my finger into his mouth.

He stared at me confused, but then closed his mouth around my finger and began sucking on it lightly. He continued while staring at me intently, quietly taking in my whole face. He stopped sucking and I removed my finger, placing it into my mouth. His mouth gaped open and blushed, looking to the side.

"Indirect kiss," I whispered, smiling at his sheepish nature. He smiled shyly and moved closer to my face. I watched as his lips inched closer to mine, slightly parting them. I inched closer, yearning to close the space between us. I slipped my hand around his neck and slowly massaged it. He began breathing hard and placed his head within my neck, tugging at my shirt.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, buried into my neck. I bit my lip and moved my hand down to his cheek. I slowly raised his head towards mine and nodded, staring intently at his lips. His eyes lit up and took on an intoxicating aura.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me onto him. I giggled as I was placed on top of his sturdy chest. I traced shapes on him and felt his heartbeat quicken as I continued roaming. I raised my eyes to his own and he stared back, bringing his hand to the back of my neck. He pulled me down to his face and we listened to our breathing synchronizing. I felt my heart beating through my chest and I'm sure he felt it because he smiled.

"Don't be nervous." He whispered. Our faces were inches apart.

"Was it not your heart that was beating fast because I traced a circle on you?" I whispered back, smiling into his lips.

"Hush." He said grinning, finally closing the small space that separated our lips.

It started so light, but soon, it became desperate and rough.

My mind went to wild fantasies and sinful crimes that I wanted to perform to this man and this man alone.