5. Just jfjfgdgfiu

"And you will go to school tomorrow" Seto said. "Sorry but we want you to have a full education" Brice said walking in. Seto gave us eggs and bacon. I groaned at that.

Time skip to next day

"Wake up" Brice said shaking me. "OK" I said. "Get dress we leave in 5 minutes" he said. He left the room. I wore Black jeans and a purple shirt. I had laser print shoes. I came downstairs and to the kitchen. I had a bowl of apple jacks then sat down. "So Shine we never got your age" Brice said coming down. "I'm 9" I said. "Lets go" he said. We got in the car and put on our seat belts. Driving on the right side (MURICA)of the rode listening to the radio. "Why doesn't Seto come with us" I asked. "He doesn't like to have a lot of people know who he is" he said. "Oh OK then" I sighed. We got to school and got out. We walked to the office. "When is your birthday" he asked. "Tomorrow" I said. "Hello how may I help you. I don't think I every seen her" the person behide the desk said. "Hi my daughter is new here her name is Shine" he said. "OK I'm Mr.Mars and you are" Mr.Mars said. "I'm Brice and what class will Shine be in" Brice asked. "Well how old is she" Mr.Mars asked. "I'm 9 but I'll be 10 tomorrow" I said. "OK class 103 with Ms.Liz" Mr.Mars said. We walked to room 103. We came in and everyone looked at Brice then me then Brice then me. I was looking down with my hat about to fall off. "Hello I'm Ms.Liz" she said talking to Brice. "I'm Brice Solace and this is Shine" he said. "Shine put your stuff on hook 30 then sit down by Molly. Molly please raise your hand" Ms.Liz said. I put my stuff up and saw a girl raising her hand. I sat down. I saw Brice and Ms.Liz talking. "You're lucky to have Goldsolace as your dad" someone said. I put my head on my desk about to cry. "Are you OK? And my name is Molly" she said. I looked up not crying at all. "Yeah I'm fine and I'm Shine" I said. I saw Brice walking to me. "Have a great day Shine. I'm going to pick you up and Seto will be waiting for us" Brice said. "Bye Brice" I said as he left. "You don't call him dad. And Setosorcerer is your dad too" she said. "Yeah" I said. "OK class lets get started" Ms.Liz said.

Time skip to after school still there

"Car riders, walkers, and after school program (is that just at my new school that I went to in 4th grade or does other schools do that) may line up" she said. Me and Molly lined up together. She still doesn't know I'm a devil/demon. "You may go" Ms.Liz said. "Hey so how old are you" Molly asked. "9, 10 tomorrow" I said. "I'm 10" Molly said. "Bye" I said walking off to Brice. "Wait" Molly called but we got in the car. "Was that Molly" he asked. "Yeah" I sighed. "Does she know that you are" he said as I started talking. "No and I don't want her to" I said. When we got home Seto had dinner ready. "Thanks" Brice said kissing him. We ate together then I went to my room. I'm so glad we didn't get homework today. "Fuck" I said quietly. "Brice Seto I didn't bring the phone I had at the adoption center" I yelled. "Don't worry" Seto yelled back. Well I guess I didn't need that piece of shit anyway.

So guys I hope you enjoyed bye my peeps