Chapter One Party Meeting

I reach over to turn my alarm off and check my message and see that I got an message form my agent, Veronica it said " Hey don't forget about the party tonight to meet the cast be there at 6pm." I turn off my phone and drag my self to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. I sit outside on my porch to chill on my phone for awhile. MY nerves start kicking in when I remember the party tonight is going to have to meet all my new cast mates, what if they don't like me, what if they're mean. uhgg I hate my overthinking maybe I should figure out what I should wear, only person that I trust with fashion is my very best friend, Lauren. Lauren and I planned to meet up at 11 Am at our favorite coffee shop. I check the time and see thats it 10 so I should get ready to leave , so I threw on a quick outfit and grabbed my keys and wallet and headed out of my house.

 I check the time and see thats it 10 so I should get ready to leave , so I threw on a quick outfit and grabbed my keys and wallet and headed out of my house

(This is the outfit in my mind but feel free to change)

As I got to the cafe cameras started flashing and I see papperazi standing a couple feet back I rush into the cafe before they ask for anything. I see Lauren right as I walk in she already ordered both our drinks, I sit down and laugh when she jumps up.

"God, you scared me asshole" Lauren laughed out.

"Maybe you should stop looking at your phone so much, but I need to ask you a favor." Y/N said

"Whats up what do you need,i've been super bored while you were traveling"

" Can you help me pick an outfit out for the cast party tonight please??" Y/N asked

" Ofc you know Im the best stylist in the world, lets head back to you place and see what clothes you got and see if we need to go shopping."

" I hope we don't have to go shopping it's always such a hassle leaving the house even to just come hear there are people outside, I don't want to sound pathetic but I feel like my life has been totally invaded." Y/n said with tears forming in her eyes.

" it will be okay it will die down at some point they can't help but want to see the new big actress." Lauren joked as they left. 

Lauren grabbed Y/N's hand as the people outside started flashing pictures. 

TIME SKIP THEY ARE BACK HOME LOOKING AT CLOTHES

there was a million different outfits laid out in front of them it was already 4:30, 

" My makeup and hair is done did you choose an outfit yet, please tell me you did." Y/N asked as she walked out of the bathroom.

" it's between these three you choose don't tell me ill be down stairs waiting to see"

As I looked at the three out fits one caught my eye. I decided to try it on and I loved it very few moments did I love myself in an outfit but this was one of them. 

( HERE IS THE HAIR , AND , FIT. AS I SEE IT BUT FEEL FREE TO CHANGE ANYTHING)

 AS I SEE IT BUT FEEL FREE TO CHANGE ANYTHING)

You walked down stairs and were so excited to go you checked your phone to see that Veronica sent the address, as you walked down you saw Lauren standing there looking at her phone so you said 

" How good do I look."

"you know you always look better than anyone in the world , I have to go have fun tonight tell me how it goes, love ya."

you grabbed your keys and headed out. 

(TIME SKIP YOU ARE AT THE PARTY)

You get out of your car and see its a pretty remote location so there is no paparazzi you thank god. You see Veronica, you go say hi and catch up a bit she shows you around to your cast mates first Ben who is playing a very close friend in the movie, The Rob who is playing one of your bosses your character is the assistant to his wife. Ben played Robs assistant. Then she showed you who you were going to be shooting with most, you were shocked by who you saw it was Helena Bonham Cater. 

" Hello you must be Y/N darling lovely to meet you" Helena said to you

" pleaser to meet you, mrs.Bonham Carter." you said as veronica walked away to get a drink

" Call me Helena, how is your night here going" Helena responded

" I've only been here for maybe 20 minutes but very good getting to meet everyone" you answered your hands started to shake as you felt over whelmed by the whole party atmosphere.

" Are you all dear, your hands are shaking you seem unsettled?"

" Yes im alright, excuse me im going to run to the bathroom real quick" you said as tears formed in your eyes, you got to the bathroom you locked the door and broke down. It was too much, you had too pull it together god. You jumped as you heard a knock on the door.

" Y/N are you all right in there, omg are you crying dear, can you talk to me did I say something?" Helena asked standing outside the bathroom door.

you slowly open the door, Helena walked in and shut the door behind you and gave you a hug

" Whats wrong did something happen?" Helena asked

" Its just a lot Im not really the party type and today was a little stress full, but its really okay you should go enjoy the party."  Y/N answered

" Im not going to leave you crying in a bathroom,lets get you home ill just say something happened and I needed a ride home"

You guys headed out of the bathroom saying goodbye to everyone....

(authors note, so this is the first chapter let me know what you guys think, Ill probably update once a week, sorry if its not great, its my first story.)