Jaehyun chuckled again ruffling Taeyongs hair while hugging. Looked like Taeyong was stress releasing.

Taeyong was the one pulling away first .

" You good Taeyong ?"

" Yeah . But you reek Hyung eww "

" You weren't complaining while you were holding me tight though "
Jaehyun was being playful.

" Ahhh just go and take shower please "

" Alright alright..."
Jaehyun pinched Taeyongs cheeks and left .

Taeyong didn't bring any extra plates. He just used the already used dishes so that Jaehyun won't have many dishes to wash.

When he heard the olders voice he looked at the direction and gasped ,
" Hyung foo.... "

How the hell Jaehyun had a body like idols ? Wasn't he just a famous photographer. Actually one of Koreas too idol photographer but we don't see people talking about it .

" Humm...?"

" Put on some clothes Hyung.."
Taeyong looked away from Jaehyuns feeling his cheeks getting red. He himself wasn't well build like Jaehyun. Then again he wasn't suppose to be.

He was known for his skinny boneless body to dance the best .

Jaehyun obediently came out wearing a shirt and quarter pants . His long wet hair pushed back .

" Now tell me everything..."

Taeyong sighed taking a spoonful of fried rice on his plate then putting some for Jaehyun.

" I was in my sisters house . Manager Hyung dropped me there . I told her I'm meeting a friend and staying the night out . So yeah here I'm . I also brought you food because I know you haven't had homemade food for a while ."

" For yorss actulu ..mm... Foods good... "
Jaehyun hummed in satisfaction. Then he drank some water to clear his throat.

" Now tell me does she know you are with an old hag "

" Old daddy ..."

Jaehyun start choking on his food. He wasn't expecting this kind of come back from the younger.

" Hyung are you okay ..."
Taeyong start rubbing Jaehyuns back comforting the older.

" You are weird .."

" I'm cute "

" And narcissist "

Taeyong laughed
" Hey I know my agency took me in because of my visuals so "

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and finished the food. He was craving for cigarette .

Jaehyun washed the dishes and fix the table while Taeyong was drawing something sitting on Jaehyuns living room.

The older walked in with a lightened up cigarette and 2 packets of dried sweet potatoes .

" Taeyong what are you doing ?"

" Oh I took a paper and pencils from your table to draw something. Is that okay ? "

" Yeah. Are you okay with me smoking around you ?"

Taeyong moved a bit and gave Jaehyun enough space to sit beside him .

" Some members smoke . You know the stress we go though. So it's fine for me . "

Jaehyun laid beside Taeyong comfortly and sucked on his cigarette.
" If I were an idol , I would have been addicted because of stress "

" It's not a big deal actually Hyung. It's normal. Many people smokes."