"Rosie what are you doing?" She yells.

"Marrying you!" I yell back with a wide smile. Does this count as a confession?

"WHAT?!" She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Just come to me Jen."

"Okay." She nods and begins to walk slowly, her hands clasped together like she's holding an imaginary bouquet. And I know it's not real, I know it's just pretend..but at least I'll know what it feels like, to be the one waiting for her at the altar..to be the one she chose. Even if it's just in this one moment.

"Hi." I take her hand in mine, and we face each other, "You look wow." I look at her up and down.

"Rosie, I'm literally in.."

"Shh..still in character." I shush her, wanting to make this last just a bit longer, "So...Miss Kim, do you take me, Roseanne Park, to be with you in sickness and in health till death do you part?"

"What about the vows?"

"That's something that only Irene should hear."

"Ah..right."

"So do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Take me..till death do us part?"

"I do." Jennie says softly.

"See, it's easy right? Nothing to be nervous about." I end our little pretend ceremony, "Now c'mon, let's get you home..don't want you having dark circles for tomorrow." I begin to walk away, but Jennie grabs my hand, "How about you?" She asks, standing in front of me again.

"What about me?"

"Do you take me till death do us part?"

"Silly of course I do." I reply, trying to calm the rapid beating of my heart, "Now let's get you home."

~ ~ ~

"Lisa, her wedding is literally in a few minutes...what else do you want me to do? I've always just been a friend to Jennie..a companion..nothing more." I whisper yell.

"I just wanted to make sure Rosie." Lisa says.

"So you ready?" Jisoo comes up to Lisa and I.

"Duh babe, look at me. I look amazing." Lisa switches moods as she wraps an arm around Jisoo's waist, and I can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy at that.

"I wasn't talking to you." Jisoo says, her eyes on me.

"It is what it is, Chu." I shrug, "C'mon, wouldn't want her bridal party to be late."

"I told you to just tell her." Now it was Jisoo.

"It's fine. I'd rather be her friend than nothing at all."

"Jeez...I don't know why you had to fall for her, of all people."

"The heart wants what it wants."

"Just let her go babe...once a masochist..always a mas..ow YAH! That hurt!!" Lisa whines after I land a solid smack upside her head.

"Stop being stupid Lisa...it's Jennie's day. Let's go." I turn away from the two, making my way inside the venue.

~

"Chaeyoung dear we'll be over there okay." I run into my family as soon as I step inside the venue.

"Okay...I'll meet you guys during the reception." I nod, "I gotta go see Jen."

"Sure sure. Go on."