Chapter 8- Fools and Fury

~Don't fear, I'm here~

"And to what do we owe this pleasant visit" despite the futility of it, Cylan leans diagonally in the doorway and smiles warmly at the sudden guests. And of course, in response to his warm greeting.

"Humph, you still possess not an ounce of manners I see, to think you would not immediately invite us in" with a nose that attempts to high five the clouds and her pressed lip's corners seeking a hug from her pointy chin, a woman in a creaseless dress suit speaks out in a gravelly voice.

"Yes, you're right Quincen, my bad. This apologetic cousin of yours invites you into his home. Of course, if you show up unannounced early in the morning you must be welcomed in." Cylan smiles at his cousin as he steps aside and makes a gesture inviting them in.

"Humph, whose cousin are you" with the heavy clicking of her heels she walks past him into the house with the rest of the visitors following behind.

With his smile never leaving his face, Cylan closes the door and follows them.

"Right this way"

He takes them to the outer living room and invites them to sit on the long couch. It must be noted that the living room had one amber eyed beauty occupying it, her were calming roaming over the pages of a mystery novel. Despite the addition of people in the room, those eyes never left the book, and there wasn't even a twitch in her crossed legs.

"So, to what do we owe this pleasant visit?" Cylan once again asks as he places a thin blanket over her shorts clad legs.

Obviously displeased at Andriet's disregard, they ignore Cylan and three pairs look over at her in displeasure while the other two, well one had their attention on the container of salt on the table between them and Andriet and the other was the only one in the room with their attention on Cylan only this attention was burning hatred.

"It seems his bad manners are contagious, to think you would not only ignore guest but to do so dressed so inappropriately." With an upturned nose, she scrutinizes the silver haired beauty who was still dressed in her silk nightwear. Her bottom half was covered curtesy of Cylan but her spaghetti strap top was on full display and as she wasn't blessed in that area, she didn't bother wearing her bra as it didn't make a difference.

"It seems your mother is contagious, to think you would not only behave like her, but to do so dressed like her 60-year-old self." without looking up Andriet spoke calmly as she turned the page of her novel.

"How dare you, my mother is only 46!" her words infuriated the haughty woman to the point she jumps to her feet. She stretches her hand and points at Andriet, her eyes spitting fire. The bracelets she wore shook with her movement.

Andriet slowly closes her book and places it beside the salt container. With no expression in either her face or voice, she finally looked across from herself and at the woman who critiqued them both upon entry.

"So, you both purposefully dress like old ladies, you had such unique tastes, who would have thought?"

This completely set Quincen over the edge and she points her finger at Andriet and expressed her anger through many rage filled words. Slight tremors could be felt by all the persons in the rooms and the decors were visibly vibrating.

Andriet ignored the other's obvious fury and finally took in the entire room. Two pairs of eyes were on her; the steaming Quincen and the dazed Serensi who alternated looking at her and the salt container; seemingly finding both interesting. The other two were the opposite gender twins who were anxiously trying to calm the angry oversized vibrator. The final of the 'guests' also wore an expression of fury, but his was that of deep rooted hatred as if he wanted to kill the person he was looking at on the spot. That person being Cylan, who since earlier withdrew and gave Andriet the floor to mess with his family. He simply looked out to make sure nothing important fell during the random earthquake the room was experiencing.